Limericks. (New)

The driver was a girl called May

1 Like

While travelling on the bus one day
The driver was a girl called May
A buxom girl with long blond hair

While travelling on the bus one day
The driver was a girl called May
A buxom girl with long blond hair
Her upper deck beyond compare

While travelling on the bus one day
The driver was a girl called May
A buxom girl with long blond hair
Her upper deck beyond compare
Ooooohhh Chilliboot ! I say :hugs:

1 Like

Hmm!
I’m not entirely sure that rhymes but they do say rules are made to be broken…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

From other sites,

first two lines rhyme, second two rhyme and the last line has to rhyme with the first

I hope others join in it’s a great game and some of the things people come up with are hilarious !

1 Like

Good fun indeed!
And yes, the rules are coming back to me :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t know at first, just thought it was a poem ….but been playing quite a while now

1 Like

I awoke from a terrible dream

1 Like

I awoke from a terrible dream
with a loud, terrifying scream

I awoke from a terrible dream
with a loud, terrifying scream
A duvet so crumpled

I awoke from a terrible dream
with a loud, terrifying scream
A duvet so crumpled
Pyjamas quite rumpled

I awoke from a terrible dream
with a loud, terrifying scream
A duvet so crumpled
Pyjamas quite rumpled
Oh! How my goosebumps were bumpled

0k…a desperate line by anybody’s standards!
Still on my first coffee :coffee::wink::+1:

:laughing: :joy:

The sun is out and the sky is blue

1 Like

Exactly Ambre! :sun_with_face::sunglasses:

And I taken off my rumpled pyjamas - I think we’ll gloss over that one! :open_mouth:
Something for the OFC selfies/pictures thread - not!!!

1 Like

The sun is out and the sky is blue

The sun is out and the sky is blue
Oh where to venture, what to do?

[quote=“Chilliboot, post:7935, topic:58188, full:true”]
The sun is out and the sky is blue
Oh where to venture, what to do?
Jump on a bus, take a ride

The sun is out and the sky is blue
Oh where to venture, what to do?
Jump on a bus, take a ride
I know, let’s go to the seaside

The sun is out and the sky is blue
Oh where venture, what to do?
Jump on a bus, take a ride
I know, let’s go to the seaside
Beware where you paddle, the water is pooh!