Lilibet Takes The Stage

Lilibet’s First Birthday Photo is released. Is this a strategic move after Harry and Megan’s poor reception at the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations?
She looks a pretty little girl.

1 Like

Poor old Harry ,this is what he’s reduced too a one years birthday party that could have been hosted by the nanny when all his other family is celebrating an event which will never happen again .No wonder he legged it back to the States where he is still a minor celeb and can at least ride his bike with his security men .

2 Likes

It’s not so long ago they wouldn’t allow any photos of Archie be shown, only back photos, there are hardly any photos of him beccause they were worried for his safety>? So no here they are showing the little girl to the world? What’s changed? Ah, yes, I’d say a strategic move

2 Likes

I think they’re struggling now…

Certainly not what Meghan planned…this —>

"They are certainly not living the life Meghan expected when she returned to the US with a Prince on her arm.

She expected - and will have told Harry to expect - glittering parties, red carpets, money flowing in from everywhere and life would be a dream.

Large house, entertaining all the celebrities who were dying to get to know these phenomenal (ex-working) royals and they would have friends in high places, like the Obamas and other high-ranking Democrats, including Joe and Jill Biden.

While at the height of their popularity, her friends would implore her to run for high office and funds would be rolling in.

In fact, whatever could go wrong? Meghan’s brilliant mind, voicing scintillating thoughts and ideas - the whole world would be clamouring for more!

Didn’t quite work out like that did it?

And still isn’t!

So, I doubt very much if either of them are living the life they want and, in view of past behaviour, I don’t expect them ever to achieve anything more than they already have."

2 Likes

Lilibet is a little cutie - what a lovely pic. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

To be brutally honest, Archie isn’t very facially blessed compared with Will’s and Kate’s brood. Lilibet is a bit better looking, hence the pics.

2 Likes

Brits were clamoring to see Archie’s face and skin color well before he was born, so naturally it seems like it was a long time before your curiosity was satisfied he wasn’t dark. Actually, it was about nine months in when the lovely couple chose to set him up for critical eyes.
Lilibet is adorable, so try to rag on someone else’s child. Harry and Meg chose to stay and celebrate her first birthday with her, as a family, instead of wearing ridiculous outdated uniforms and dresses up to the neck with hats perched for the birds, on a balcony for public opinion.
Seems Katie girl had her own hands full with her youngest terror for days of the celebration. She could take lessons on child rearing herself.

I will add, any comments about my post will be welcomed by me. My opinion counts as much, if not more, than snipers and gripers who grumble when things don’t go as they plan.

3 Likes

Harry Meghan Archie and Lilibet

This is what a happy family looks like! Happy birthday, Miss Lilibet! You share a set of wonderful parents with Archie you can be proud of!

3 Likes

When the Queen first met Lilibet Harry and Meg were banned from taking photos of the occasion.

They really are pieces of shit those two.

1 Like

Spoken like a true…Bread. I expected nothing more

2 Likes

Sorry for upsetting a lovely thread, Artie. I will apologize for any discord on my part.

1 Like

Your welcome.

1 Like

Given that H & M are trying to promote themselves as a brand, I think the queen was quite wise to ban photos, just in case they were made public. How bad is it when you can’t even trust the motives of your own family. She is quite happy to be photographed with everyone else.

3 Likes

Please don’t apologise, your comments are always welcome.
But bringing your own photographers into a very private family occasion, surely you agree, was not in good taste, and quite rightly Queenie said NO!

2 Likes

The Queen seeing Lilibet for the first time would have been photo’d by Meghan and Harry and sold for profit to the papers by them, thats why it was banned.

I feel so sorry for the Queen to have to put up with this, Meg and Harry were blanked by William and Kate as well at the jubilee and quite right too, insinuating they are racist bigots and abusers and putting it all on the TV courtesy of Oprah Wokefry who didn’t complain when she was invited to Megan’s wedding and met the (so called) racist royal family.

Watch your back with those two.

2 Likes

No, I don’t agree ruthio. :grinning: In the US, each and every family certainly brings their own choice of photographers to any very private family occasion. We don’t have anyone dictating what is done in our own home.

1 Like

Don’t you have smartphones ?

1 Like

For once, I agree with you, @Bread. So silly, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Not on these occasions. Just smartasses. Case in point.

1 Like