Like Button, I like it, hope you do too?

Seems a lot of people like the like button. I like it too. Here it’s a heart shape. Used them before on other posts elsewhere, very useful if you like the subject posted or agree with it or think it a good one but don’t feel the need to post.
Nice one Azz.

10 Likes

Tiffany, Yes, it’s a nice gesture and l have been using it.
As long as it doesn’t become too competitive for ‘whose got the most hearts’ then it will be great.

6 Likes

I am indifferent to the like buttons I think or at least completely forget about them. I used it at least once because I have a badge but while i appreciate many posts it never occurs to be to click “Like” - The same with FB and Youtube I rarely click “Like” in those places either.

4 Likes

I use them all the time on FB Bruce, saves me having to reply some times. :grinning:

4 Likes

That’s pretty much how I see them. An acknowledgement that I’ve read the post, more than implying whether I like them or not. Personally, I’d like a button which is is devoted solely for this purpose.

We’re lucky on here that we rarely squabble and take sides :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Having a like button can give the impression of partisan behaviour and thus has the potential for being divisive.

4 Likes

I like :heart:

5 Likes

I absolutely LoVE :two_hearts: the ‘like’ button.

5 Likes

Typical American/Canadian enthusiasm. Makes me want to puke :face_vomiting: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Love you too hon :heart: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Why can’t you just be miserable and critical like us Brits.

PS - luv yawl too.

2 Likes

@Bratti Liked your LOVE … :heart:

4 Likes

Well, I ‘can.’ I just don’t want to. I was born in England. My parents were ‘stiff upper lip’ brits :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
and I’d rather not be like y’all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:… lol

3 Likes

Thank you Omah.
Loved your ‘like’ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

3 Likes

Loved your thanking Omah and your loving his “like”. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

LMAO! Snort.
Stop it! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Aren’t we all?

1 Like

Just Love all these Brats on here…
:cupid: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :broken_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :kiss: :100:
especially if the cap fits… :innocent:

going to 100% :heart: every post in this thread…
even my own, If I Could… :heart:

3 Likes

I thought that this a thread about button, bot Jensen Button…

2 Likes

Don’t know enough about him to write about him, Besoeker. I do know he is or was a formulas 1 racing driver though. :grinning:

Yes, excuse my sense of humour…:slight_smile:
And yes, he was an F1 driver, a British F1 driver.