Leisurely Scribbles (Part 2)

Say what you see, Mr Chips. :smiley:

Iā€™m all for that, yes, but jellyfish?

Anywayā€¦I enjoyed Jemā€™s story, it was lovely!

Hi Iā€™m back!

Hope the poetry has improved. :robot:

**well give me a few stanzas and Iā€™ll tell you if it has

The Drenalin haz to go Sumwhere Bud, you can beat a Blockka.

**and if you were a gentleman you would intro me to the new dames around the site??

and where is Pug??

Beta Blockers surely

You know I know what I mean.

Think Heā€™s gone to the Dogs.

well you were always very cryptic

It ainā€™t been called on of late, been movin in straight laced circles.

**either itā€™s a straight laced square of rectangle but not surely circle ? - wouldnā€™t that be a circumferential laced circle? **

Heh Jem

heā€™ll be back weā€™ll put out a general distressed called for tonker drivers??

I be here I be. Thanks for the search party.

I arrived yesterday but it took me a while to find my way around properly. Itā€™s nice to see friendly faces again. I thought the other place had voted me off as I couldnā€™t get in, not even through the bog window at the back that used to be left open when people sneaked in there for a crafty fag.

I eventually got an invite, so here I be now.

I like listening to the sound of Jemā€™s scribblings. Very soothing they are, and always interesting.

Speaking of Germany, as Jem was, I have been there thrice on business. Stuttgart, Munich, and Berlin.

The people were all friendly, and I never found a single one who couldnā€™t speak better English that I could speak embarrassingly poor schoolboy German.

nice to see you again fruitcake - to see you nice - **Hi greyfox thanks for the heads up nice to see you too! - I have to message here cos they have limited my amount of messages atm!
Jemā€™s right about starting this but he wasnā€™t alone for long - there had been a small nucleus sitting in a darkened cave writing poetry who came over on mass - they were JC ; Pug ; Spittie ; and Gumbud and when they and Jem started enmeshing lighting ensued - sometimes we singed our fingers as we wrote furiously and we always bounced off each other ; complimented each other and sometimes in a larrikin way insulted each other. But the magic continued from LS part 1 to 5 and back again. Go and read it all if you donā€™t believe me - some of it is still eye watering! right Jem?

1 Like

I must apologise for butting in without an inviteā€¦ :icon_frown:
But I was quite interested in your post about sand Jem, my daughter told me about the impending shortage a couple of years ago. Another indication that Iā€™m getting old, when your daughter is teaching you about stuffā€¦ :009:
They use the special sand to make glass also, so it appears that we are using up the sand at an alarming rateā€¦

Good to see you back Gumbudā€¦I often wondered what happened to youā€¦ :017:

Well well well, Iā€™m stunned!!! :joy:

Fruity, Foxy, and Gumbud all on the one pageā€¦and on the same day!, what a pleasant surprise, I thought it was me birthday. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Glad you made it over Fruity, I thought you packed it in, I was going to send you one of the new contact emails Azz set up for any strayed members, but decided not to try it as I might make a dogs dinner out of it, so I opted to let the hare sit for a while and see what happens.
Always a pleasure to ā€™seeā€™ you and read your posts Foxy, many thanks for dropping in old friend. :wink:
How nice to see Robin Hoodā€™s silly brother, old Dumb Hood back again, ups! sorry that should read Gumbud. I see heā€™s still wearing the same old camouflage frock, good on ya mate!

Seriously, welcome back me lad.

Wonder how Pug and Solo are getting on?

Nice to know we are all starting out together with this new system, thereā€™s plenty of great features on it, just a matter of time before we get used to them, I particularly like how simple it is to post videoā€™s and photos without having to use a third party host, well done Azz!.

Someone with my deteriorating sight has to be very careful when selecting a smiley from the large collection in the smiley box, they are so small and all the faces just look like yella dots to me, if it wasnā€™t for the text underneath I wouldnā€™t know one from the other.

I noticed too that thereā€™s about 6 different types of kissing ones in there.

Can you imagine the embarrassment I felt last Sunday when saying goodnight to Spitty, instead of the usual grin smiley I gave him a big sloppy French kiss!!!

Thank God everyone was so wrapped up in getting the hang of the new system that nobody noticed it. :wink:

And in me best stage Irish I say to me old friend Gumbud, ā€™Tis with a tear in me eye, and joy in me heart, begorrah and bejaysus, may all the saints and scholars shine down upon ye, may the shamrocks grow on yer chest to remind ya of dear old mother McCree and St Patrick whoā€™ll protect ya from all the snakes and other nasty crators in that great land of yours down under, Amen. :laughing:

1 Like