Laurence Fox…who’d want to s*** that?

That’s what I thought … :neutral_face:

Don’t know him but I’m guessing he’ll be a racist, homophobic, anti vax, climate change denier too.They always come with all the regular right wing stuff.

2 Likes

A third suspension.

[Quote]

Calvin Robinson has become the third GB News presenter to be suspended from the channel after comments made by Laurence Fox on air.
In a post on X, formerly Twitter, Robinson wrote: “I have been suspended from GB News.”
It followed an earlier post showing support for Wootton, saying he would not appear on Dan Wootton Tonight without his suspended colleague.
He also condemned “careerist ambitious” colleagues “who are currently gunning for his job”.
"These people are worse than the woke mob, because these vultures are giving the mob ammunition and essentially escalating the channel’s demise," he added.

Which has been the aim from the start. imo

1 Like

Everybody wants something so it seems.

Whose aim? Laurence Foxes?

Can’t blame anyone else. No one twisted his arm behind his back and made him talk like a jerk?

1 Like

So Mr Fox is whinging on Twitter about Ava Evans not accepting his apology?

And referring to her as “the woman”

On the other hand, I learned a new word today and it so applies to Foxy :rofl:

1 Like

GB News’ overall behaviour over this, other matters and the inability of the UK regulators to deal with them came under scrutiny on Media Watch this week

Go straight to 9.40 minutes in (unless you have a penchant for how Aussie politics are reported)

Oh its a right shame Laurence Fox is an unpleasant character in real life.
I’ve just started watching and enjoying Lewis , Fox as (DS James Hathaway) has wrecked it for me after the GB news incident.

Maybe I’ll give a month or so before tuning back into Lewis.

2 Likes

I’ve never watched it but people say he was good in it?

I’ll never watch it now, though, I’d be thinking about his real life persona! :nauseated_face:

I was thinking today about male entitlement :woman_shrugging:

We’ve had that terrible case of a schoolgirl stabbed, allegedly because her friend rejected the young man’s advances?

And Laurence Fox assuming he could shag Ava if he wanted too? As she said;

“As if it was an option for him to have sex with me. As if men get to look at you and decide if they want to … Unforgivable.”

That’s why we still need a Minister for Women and Equalities, not sure we need a minister for men based on suicide rates, because, as we’ve said, women attempt suicide more often than men

Laurence Fox is a jerk .
Everyone knows that .
You can’t judge every man by Laurence Fox

4 Likes

Nice word! But most people being told that will claim misandry since it’s male parts.

1 Like

My them claim away! :rofl:

1 Like

Of course you can’t, most men are luvverly and among my favourite things!

But I was thinking about how celebrity jerks might influence young men’s thinking and encourage them mysogynist ideas that can get them into trouble and maybe damage their potential to have a good relationship with a woman?

And trouble with relationships and being without a partner can be a major factor in men’s suicides

Bad role models, like Andrew Tate and Laurence Fox and the whole Red Pill, Incel thing, setting a role model of despising women and a feeling off entitlement that women exist to fulfil their needs

And that entitlement could lead to violence and lack of meaningful relationships, which leads can lead to suicide

Yes I was enjoying Lewis, however LF behaviour has put the tin lid on it !
Have you watched Endeavour ? It’s a prequel to Morse .
I preferred it to Morse.

1 Like

Endeavour has imo always exceeded Morse and Lewis and its main character a young fella from Liverpool incidentally excels at “respect for women”

1 Like

Laurence Fox…who’d want to s*** that?

Well Mr Fox, I don’t know about you, but I’m getting myself in that ever expanding queue that certainly would!!

She looks like him with long hair to me.So…no!

I’ve just discovered he was married to Billie Piper! What was she thinking?

1 Like

Yes it far exceeded Morse imo for storylines and the cast .
My favourite was Roger Allam as DI Fred Thursday brilliant .

1 Like

they all had good and complimentary characters in my mind - made it so realistic - I just couldn’t believe there was so much crime in Oxford - always imagined it to be a quaint ; high brow city and everyone well mannered and slightly highbrow?