Lately I've been watching these

Chicken Breast Corn on the Cob and Steak Chips…funny that as the one who thinks he rules, ordered via 3 screwed up pieces of paper earlier…
said three mince beef dishes from my store in the freezer…
Lasagne,Spag Bolly or Shepherds Pie…then 5 mins after the paper said Lasagne he changed the whole menu…Can you see why I started the Men’s silly thread… :roll_eyes:

Hillbilly what like The Beverley Hill Billies…that would be tad early for your age group though…

1 Like

No more like

hillbilly

hill·​bil·​ly | \ ˈhil-ˌbi-lē \

plural hillbillies

Definition of hillbilly

often disparaging + offensive

: a person from a backwoods area

Examples of hillbilly in a Sentence

Other kids called her a hillbilly because of her accent and her simple clothes. in the skit, he was a shy hillbilly in love with a city girl

First Known Use of hillbilly

1881, in the meaning defined above

Anyway it’s derogatory way of referring to uneducated country folk, but it was a good thing it taught me racism isn’t always about race.

2 Likes

I used to have a giggle at a TV programme called The Beverly Hillbillies about The Clampetts …black gold, Texas Tea.

Maw n Paw and not forgetting the pink chiggins in the ceement pond.

2 Likes

Jethro and then when they struck oil in their garden…was funny that programme

2 Likes

Beverly Hillbillys was a favorite show of almost everyone I knew. Even though most of the humor was picking fun at us and exaggerating the truth. It was and still is funny. Hell we made fun of ourselves with HEE HAW don’t know if you got that one in the UK

1 Like

I was more taken with Ellie May :wink::innocent::grin:

2 Likes

Hee Haw (TV Series 1969–1997) - IMDb

1 Like

Why was that then… :icon_biggrin:

2 Likes

Her personality. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Donna Douglass had a way with her and I could watch her voice for hours :+1::wink::innocent:

2 Likes

I would say it was her intellect…imagine LD was more that way inclined…

2 Likes

I was more of a fan Dawn Wells. Her and Diana Rigg. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

A half decent education does not preclude me from the basic male instincts that ensure procreation and the continuation of the human race :grin:

2 Likes

Longest way to spell sex I ever saw. Literally ROFLMAO

2 Likes

that was funny reading about her features…or assets… :watermelon: :watermelon:

2 Likes

You can blame my boarding school for that . . expand on it boy, make the passage more interesting because that is what excites the examiners!

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not in politics? Still Laughing I can’t even type.

CAN’T leave you out… :joy:

2 Likes

Ah, but I’ve never been a great fan of breast; I’m bum man and always have been. A good pair of well formed hips will always have my attention.

3 Likes

The closest I came to politics was when I worked for Special Services, then found myself with Royal Palaces and a posting to Windsor Castle, where I often rubbed shoulders with the Windsors.
EDIT … I also was tasked with prepping for Ron Reagan’s state visit to the castle.

2 Likes