Lately I've been watching these

Never again for me. Once in my case was enough. Besides I could never equal what I had. Besides, I’m not religious but to stand there for a 2nd time and say TIL DEATH DUE US PART. "NO, NO this time I really mean it… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Gosh and Golly…No wonder you need some re education…
My nick name at Senior School was Wild Cat or Killer Kurn…haha

2 Likes

When I say Killer that is a fib ok…
It actually referred to a look I can express…

1 Like

HUMMMm he said doubtfully. :smiley:

1 Like

My wedding was a low-cost registry office job and then off to a small gathering at a pub. Every spare penny was designated for a house deposit.

2 Likes

Yes and we had the same idea…Honeymoon was on the Isle of Wight, making the most of the Caravan, purely because of the Bad Weather Forecasted…
We wanted to get wed in a Registry Office also, but my late Dad would not permit that.
He wanted so much to walk me down the Aisle

2 Likes

Ours was a few days on Dartmoor and a stay with a maternal aunt who owned and ran holiday accommodation as an income. Our first daughter was conceived on Dartmoor and yes, we’ve still have that car blanket.

2 Likes

Alas, my poor behind-enemy-lines father, did not make it past my 5th birthday :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

That’s Sad …

1 Like

I was surprised you took your pet with you, but pleased you had the animal blanket with you for those chilly nights… :icon_rolleyes:

2 Likes

He was a ‘special-ops’ recruit and when the SAS was formed, he was automatically volunteered without being asked (Nan’s words, not mine). I was the result on an inter mission home run before he was dropped being the lines again. His stalwart attitude is what made me who I am and prolly why I followed the Crown Service as my career.

1 Like

That sounds very two ways of taking that…You lost your wife that was your life and could not repeat it…or another way…find to say nothing Danny of course…

1 Like

Yes can know that and feel it…our ways are not just inherited.
My sister is middle class and I am working class…yet we had the same upbringing, that looking back, was a strange mix of love and hate.

1 Like

I consider myself working class too, because I had to work to provide for my family …no silver inherited spoon for my mouth, more like plastic and low grade at that.

Yes I lost her. That was my fault, I took her for granted too long. The fact that she put up with me as long as she did amazes ne still. I just don’t think that I will ever get that lucky again.

2 Likes

Well we learn the hard way sometimes in life…Never say never. I do feel everybody needs somebody to love. More is fine lol…love of friends is very important to me as well…

3 Likes

Poetry in Motion…gosh another song…

2 Likes

Do people only watch music videos on YouTube?

I subscribe to a number of channels, none of them music , for example I occasionally go to the live feeds of the La Palma volcano

Then there are the Narrowboat dwellers on the UK canals.

BTW what is her accent?

One of my favourites is Big Clive

Then there are the US boat builders, I started watching these when I came across them pouring their lead keel. I have little interest in boats or the sea but this is fascinating.

Anyway that is enough for now but I could go on, I think I subscribe to about 50 channels though I only watch half a dozen regularly

HORN OF GONDOR (2020) A Tolkien Fan Film

As a Tolkien freak I do enjoy these types of things…

1 Like

Bucketheads: S1E1 “Ground Zero” - Prologue (Star Wars Fan Series)

The Ewok that gets killed by the boulder was a costume my daughter made. She is a costume designer. This is a Vancouver shot series…

1 Like