Last to post wins (Part 2)

tek it eazzzy you lot, back on Thurzzzday, maybe

Good luck Max, this time of year, you will have Wales to yourself, no need for towels on the Sun Loungers :icon_wink:

Good evening folks,

Had a lovely peaceful Sunday. Did a shop and spent some time in my garden with a nice swim to end the day. Such bliss. Until I rememberedā€¦

Hello Minx, a falling fridge is the least of the problems where you live, historically, but life goes on dunnit. :icon_wink: :boxing_glove:

1 Like

I rather thought I might but in the end I thought better of it.

Monin EZ, is Max in Wales with Josey? hope heā€™s got his ā€œCardiganā€ with him, this is no time to be Holidayin :smiley:

Just been reading some older posts because, it helps finding out what is happening now by digesting past events, well, We all miss Pixie in here, but, there might be a medical reason for her absence, in a post of July 22 on the Foragers Thread she typed ā€œI have a bramble bush that Iā€™m cutting backā€, now, that must be so painful, no wonder she had to gracefully decline.
Good luck with it Pix!

Mornin, or should that be Bore Da? look, we canā€™t go bombing, not after 8127 posts, Spits stamina is not infinitely renewable you know :icon_wink: One can only keep being last for so long capeesh!!!

Good evening folks,

Been getting around to some form of exercise again. Not had much success Iā€™m afraidā€¦

šŸˆā€ā¬›

Blimey, surely that is animal cruelty!!! belly flopping like that :grin:

Well, January is done and dusted, February is a whole new world itā€™s light till 5.20pm save me a fortune in torch batteries.

Good morning inhabitants of our unwell world. Enjoy your day. Almost Valentineā€™s Day, I must find a bit of cardboard to make a few cards.

A.K.A. The month of Rugby :rugby_football: 6 Nations and F1 car reveals! Bring it on!

:049:

Evenin, not sure, Iā€™m a sport gringe, if you love sport, you should do if for free, not mega bucks. :icon_wink: :boxing_glove:

Good morning folks!

Mornin, just revving up for the day, last day of the week for the organization, itā€™s good to have a few rules and regs :smiley: :boxing_glove:(but not too many)

Try everything once then if you like it you can keep doing itā€¦
'cept that, dont even try that!

hey, thought iā€™d come back and claim that last spot, good 'ere innit

Not so fast mr. Macywack! Hope your hols was good!

Stylee change, yes but!!

Mornin, Friday it is, just incase anyone has forgotten, used to be the last day of the week and the point where the real overtime started, see, back when interest rates hit 15% and, only one wage because of motherhood, an Eight hour shift on a Saturday @ time and a half and an Eight hour shift on a Sunday @ double time were essential to make ends meet. The problem young folks have today is that they will have to do these hours for single time because of the potential pre-retirees in the interim who, just wanted to earn a few bob for pushing trolleys like Ken Barlow. :laughing: