Last to post wins (Part 2)

Maybe!

just take small steps then, might take longer to get there, so they say

Shower. tickā€¦dogs walked. tickā€¦2x coffees downed. tickā€¦let the day begin.

tick tock the cat ran up the clock, is it that time already

This job could kill a younger man.

glad iā€™m old

People who wait to retire to say bye bye to work are late developer scivers :laughing: :icon_wink: :boxing_glove:

sciving is so busy these day, thereā€™s no time for normal anymore

These folks are practising for retirement :grin: :icon_wink: :boxing_glove:

First to be last this evening!
Have an awesome Friday night!

Awesome looks tiring Minnie, anything more relaxing, I,m a sciver

Yes Minx, have you no consideration for Scivers?

good morning and looks like a dry week

car wash this morning, fill up with petrol away in the morning, start of the holiday season innit

down the west coast of Wales, our fav hotel, you get pampered, pampered is needed at this time of year innit

Nowt dry here, got loads of beer, itā€™s Saturday but, got a stint to do today, no point in complaining coz I love it :smiley: the ability to do something is more important than the perception of action, see, free philosophy when ya should be paying time and a half :icon_wink: :boxing_glove:

See, you can be doing a bit a gainful employment, and, all of a sudden you think ā€œwhat am I doing hereā€ then, you can be on your Hols and, all of a sudden you think ā€œwhat am I doing hereā€ well, the essential difference is, in the first instance one is earning money, in the second instance, one is spending it :laughing:
There are other differences of course :boxing_glove: :icon_wink:

Must look for a job on a beach, Donkey Handler maybe?

(Now there is a hook for some comedy innuendo)

I have the perfect beach job for you!

Whatā€™s that all about Alfie ?

Mornin, more suited to Builders Bum than Beach Bum :grin: Sunday is no excuse for getting lackadaisical, not now itā€™s no longer special, itā€™s now a commercial opportunity so get gathering :icon_wink: