Last to post wins (Part 2)

Rain yesterday? That wasn’t rain, barely enough to wet my whistle.

1 Like

Morning Lasters! A brand new shiny month to play with, and all it entails. It started off sunny and is now cloudy with imminent rain. This is so annoying, dashing my hopes like that!

Anyway, plenty to keep me occupied, more will be revealed later!

Brand new shiny moth to play with? Bit cruel innit?

1 Like

Now now, you need yer specs on properly! I don’t play with moths! :joy: They are from the dark side, I am more of a butterfly person :butterfly:

I think, therefore I am, I think.

1 Like

Its pouring with rain here. Good for the garden I suppose but I planned to go walking! :frowning_face:

ah the rain arrived just after we had our haircuts in the garden

1 Like

How posh are you? No mucky hairy bathrooms for you then! All outside in the fresh (h)air :smiley:

It’s not the pale moon that excites me. (In fact not a lot does these days)

1 Like

Pale moon? Can you see it? I have no moon, it’s cloudy.

oh wait…Frank Sinatra! Doh!

We’re gonna need a bigger boat!

1 Like

Only if more people need to sail on the LTP Ship of Wonder! :joy:

Blowing a gale here and pouring with rain! What on earth has happened to the summertime? My plants are all over the place (literally in some cases)

well we truly have that Scottish rain here and the gardener is due today to strim back all the long grass in the wild garden, can’t see that happening, so a plan B is needed in the next hour or so (make that so only)

thing is its not far off our Scottish holiday, Pix you need to work miracles, and i don’t mean pull a haggis out of a hat

1 Like

Morning Mr Macy! Well y’see the rain needs to happen now so that its all cleared up for the sunshine. I’m organising a schedule…see the Met Office even says it

“…Still the chance of some periods of organised rain…”

Haggi are good indicators…if you see any, its sunny, if you don’t, its going to rain.

Long grass, oh yeah I remember it well. All we have here is a sea of brown grass and the danger of wild fires.

1 Like

good morning you two, got the tea and toast on eh!

1 Like

Yes EZ is making it this morning…he cuts all the crusts off and makes little triangles! I do wish he wouldn’t keep the endy bits for himself though, they are the best bit!

Well that was a sheer waste of time. 13 hours I’ve been keeping this warm and you couldn’t even be bothered to let me know you had a prior engagement, Oh well, Sailor V.

1 Like

EZ, it was an emergency…besides cold toast is delicious! Thank you so much…I’ll make breakfast tomorrow! :+1:

good morning, sorry didn’t wait for you for brekkies, no rain today so gardener will be in for the day, i do the brewing up

1 Like