Just got back from the vets - 2 possible ops

What a difference a few days make Mups :slight_smile: pleased to hear all are well now…

glad to hear all is Ok now :slight_smile:

Thanks Meg, Mags & Muddy. She seems to have a bit of a dodgy tummy this morning, no idea why, but she’s good otherwise. :slight_smile:

Mups they say that chicken ( or fish) and rice is a good way to feed a dog or cat with a dodgy tummy. When I took in a orphaned 4 week old kitten, many years ago, that was what she lived on for a month.:lol: It didn’t seem to do any harm because she lived till she was 22 years old.:slight_smile:

Yes, thanks Twink, I am cooking her some plain white fish for her tea tonight.
She seems OK otherwise, she went loopy with excitement when I came home just now, I thought she was going to pee her pants.:lol:

Why aren’t husbands like that! (Except the peeing bit of course). :lol:

Well husbands sometimes do funny things when peeing! I remember staying at a really creepy guest house with my husband, and he had a few drinks. I was only just in time to stop him peeing in the wardrobe!:mrgreen:

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/no/t2619.gif
No no no Twink, I meant why aren’t husbands/boyfriends excited and pleased to see us when we have only been gone an hour! :lol:

Well I get the impression that Judd is never pleased to see us on the LTP thread.:surprised: