Just got back from the vets - 2 possible ops

Hah. Two of them look almost identical, even to me.
They have all got different colour collars but that doesn’t show in photo’s really.

Also at the moment Gertie has her best summer vest tops on.:smiley: Plus she is a browny-cream, and the only one who can do the weird grin.

Iz is much darker than anyone else, almost black when she’s just been clipped.

It is really just the two middle ones, Lif & Nellie that look like identical twins, but they are related so I’m not surprised. Very different temperaments though.

Sometimes I just call them and say “Come here . . . . . whoever you are.” :lol:

TABS
Mups tail lump has shrunk considerably, I’m so glad I didn’t let him cut her tail off. I’ve been giving her a herbal medicine a friend recommended. :023:

Great news about Mups I am so pleased she is getting better. My sister had a shadow on her liver, which turned out to be a benign tumour that fed on oestrogen. As she was getting older and her levels were dropping it managed to disappear in 2 years… so maybe Mup’s lump will too.:slight_smile:

I bet you are glad that Nellie and Lif are so different in nature. Otherwise you would have to grow even more strawberries.:mrgreen:

Last check up (hopefully), Friday 2.20.

Another excuse to see your gorgeous Vet !!

Seriously, Mups, I hope all goes well for Gertie.

[SIZE=“3”]My little Gertie has just got the all clear. [/SIZE]

I am so pleased. I can take her vest off now and he said as long as she doesn’t go too mad for a wee bit longer, she should be fine.

It takes a little longer for her internal muscles and bits to completely heal, hence I mustn’t let her go too bonkers or run her for miles just yet. But the worse is now over.

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0111.gif

Brilliant news worrying over thank goodness. I was losing sleep there over her and she’s not even mine :shock::mrgreen:

Wonderful news Mups.
She will be pleased to be ‘naked’ once again in this weather.

Purrs and hugs xx

Good for Gertie.

Well that is a blow Gertie, how are you going to get your mum to give you all your own way now you are better?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

She will find some way - little minx - but I am glad that she and furry Mups are both better. Maybe our Mups can put her feet up and relax while waiting for the next adventure !!

Thank you Julie, Rachel, Nom, Twink and Tabs, seems all is well now, thank goodness.

Gertie says thank you for all your good wishes, and she will try to resume normal ‘duties’ a.s.a.p.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/dogs/t0405.gif

“Mischief here I come!”

So pleased Gertie has the all clear, Mups :smiley:

What a difference a few days make Mups :slight_smile: pleased to hear all are well now…

glad to hear all is Ok now :slight_smile:

Thanks Meg, Mags & Muddy. She seems to have a bit of a dodgy tummy this morning, no idea why, but she’s good otherwise. :slight_smile:

Mups they say that chicken ( or fish) and rice is a good way to feed a dog or cat with a dodgy tummy. When I took in a orphaned 4 week old kitten, many years ago, that was what she lived on for a month.:lol: It didn’t seem to do any harm because she lived till she was 22 years old.:slight_smile:

Yes, thanks Twink, I am cooking her some plain white fish for her tea tonight.
She seems OK otherwise, she went loopy with excitement when I came home just now, I thought she was going to pee her pants.:lol:

Why aren’t husbands like that! (Except the peeing bit of course). :lol:

Well husbands sometimes do funny things when peeing! I remember staying at a really creepy guest house with my husband, and he had a few drinks. I was only just in time to stop him peeing in the wardrobe!:mrgreen:

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/no/t2619.gif
No no no Twink, I meant why aren’t husbands/boyfriends excited and pleased to see us when we have only been gone an hour! :lol:

Well I get the impression that Judd is never pleased to see us on the LTP thread.:surprised: