Joe Biden The Worst President the USA Has Ever Had

His actions were disgusting.

He did help the Republicans that’s true.So many blacks were joining the Democrats because of his policies ,white racists left to join them.

Oops !

And more lies from Dear Leader as the senile old git bullshits millions of Americans.

The headline asks “Is this real?”
Good Question!
It’s always worth checking the full facts of any article on zero hedge website - they are well known for very biased reporting and I have seen misinformation published on there about other things before.

1 Like

Why should we be bothered about the performance of the POTUS?

1 Like

Spitty, there’s a conundrum. So many important issues and events to shake a finger at that should matter, but some find it easier to mimic those they have heard and repeat to act a big man, when they should focus on relevant matters and offer positive solutions.
I will end by saying not to expect anything to change. Just laugh and get on with other subjects.

Plenty of facts in the article

You can also see the video of him saying it

Absolutely we should.

for 2024 I’m endorsing Kamala Harris as the Democrat nominee for president of the USA.

If you don’t agree with me your a racist bigot and your also destroying democracy because Biden and Harris won the election with 81 million votes. As VP she is entitled to run in 2024 as the Democrat candidate - anything else is overturning the constitution and democracy of the USA, women rights, equal rights and human rights.

If you don’t want Harris and want a white person instead then your a white supremacist and an extreme MAGA !

:lol:

1 Like

Well I make no bones about being a white supremacist.

1 Like

No surprises there

Well I’ve never denied it.

Here, the Leader of the Free World (thats Joe Biden although you wouldn’t think it), describes America in just one word …

Speeches … just like falling off a log/bike, hey Joe ?

Leader of the free world? America? You’re joking. America is the world’s slave master.

It is now.

What was the one word he was trying to say?

No idea.

I don’t think he does either, he is at the stage where even an auto cue can’t help him.

Myra Flores (a policewoman) flips democrat House seat Texas District 34 and is now republican.

Obama got over 60% of the share here, Hilary Clinton won it by 22 points … now its Republican.

Biden is the worst president in history, the voters are proving it.