Jacket Potato what’s going on yours .?

Clotted cream and anchovies :ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Percy, I was trying to to find the original outro on YouTube with the graphics but I think it’s been removed. I’ll just have to watch it on DVD like the old fogey that I am :wink:

1 Like

Well it looks kind of oniony to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:onion: :potato:

Someone got paid money to make these emojis They didn’t really use much imagination did they?. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No, I suppose not when you think about it like that:-)

2 Likes

I cook jacket potatoes in my Panasonic combination microwave, they only take about 12-15 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes.

I cut the baked potato in half, scrape the potato out of the skins, mash them with proper block butter. I then add, bits of crispy bacon, grated cheese, cooked mushrooms and sometimes some cooked chopped onions.
I put the potato mixture back into the skins, top them with cheese and sliced tomatoes.
I put them in my Team VisiCook Air chef and grill them until the cheese has melted and gone crispy.

Sometimes, l add some of the minced beef mixture l make for lasagne, or spaghetti bolognese to the mashed potato. I top it with cheese and sliced tomato and grill them until the cheese has melted and gone crispy.

3 Likes

Hi

Fantastic but lethal Art , no cheese for me except some tiny bit of low fat cheese once a fortnight

Oh No, thats horrid for you, swimmy.
Low fat cheese? It must be like eating a candle!
I thought cheddar cheese is good for your heart?

Quote… Eating foods high in saturated fats can raise your cholesterol levels and put you at risk of cardiovascular disease. However, research indicates that people over age 65 may be able to eat full-fat dairy products, such as cheddar cheese, without increasing their chance of death from heart attacks

2 Likes

Hi

I have heart failure now Art, only one coronary artery left so have to be very careful

2 Likes

Im partial to a bit of canned tuna and mayonaisse but I more often have cheese

1 Like