I've had my chest x-ray

Yes, sadly it’s to be expected he’ll be feeling off kilter for quite a while but it’s good to hear he’s sleeping and hopefully getting some peace … which will all help him cope and fight the battles he’ll be meeting in his recovery.

SP, what a kind and loyal effort to try to get a message through to Ffosse. Add me to those appreciated the news. If they have started the transplant, he will be susceptible to infections for a while, so being isolated and getting plenty of sleep are probably expected.

Ffosse, you are a fighter. Do what you need to recover and don’t worry about posting if you are too worn down. Count me among those wishing you a speedy recovery.

It’s been almost two weeks since we last heard from Ffosse.
If you’re reading at all, we’re still rooting for you bud :cool:

I better phone again, should I?

It’s up to you, Sweetie, but you’ve had enough worrying things happen to you lately. Maybe best if we simply wait for any further news? :hug:

Would be nice to have an update. I think about him each day and always look on here for news from someone.

If by any chance you are looking in Ffosse …Hello :).

It could be a long slow recovery. Hope that’s the case.

I have sent Ffosse an email. Here’s hoping he’s recovering well.

No reply :frowning:

*** [I]Some posts have been removed from this thread.

Please continue to send your good wishes to Ffosse and wish him well.

Thank you.[/I]

Yes of course we all only want to wish Ffosse well.

Ditto.
I will be back in this thread when Ffosse returns.

I just phoned the hospital. pretending to be Ffosse’s cousin who had been abroad for 2 weeks.

They were very helpful in ringing round for me to locate the wards he had been on.

However - in the end they are refusing to give any details out except to Richards next of kin - his sister Ann.

I think he may have left his passwords with Ann so maybe she will come on here & talk to us.

There’s no other way now of finding out.:frowning:

We can’t do any more now unfortunately, Carol. :frowning:

I am not surprised, Carol.

I don’t know how Sweetie got information, because they are not allowed to speak to ‘outsiders’ about a patient to my knowledge.

At least you tried Carol. Thanks.

I suppose, carol, you could always leave a message for Ffosse’s sister Ann, saying we’re thinking of him and sending our love?

I’m wondering if Ann has looked at Ffosse’s emails? I sent two recently. Maybe she could reply in his absence.

Thanks Jazzi, well somebody had to! :cry:

I appreciate you trying, as we are all desperate to know how he is.