It is meant as humour but also factual but we lost a cucumber

No longdogs it is not going to be…I can look at my life’s experiences, and take hope and faith…my strong Will and Courage has brought this about today…do be more positive of a good outcome…after all, it is Salad on the Menu tonight…:lol:.

I mean look at the photo call…

it has settled in nicely…

p.s. not sure what the Haze or Mist thingy is on the top end…or is it the bottom end…:confused:

Its a farting cucumber, Dianne. :shock:

The cats look disturbed. :lol:

They look very wary of the noxious fumes, don’t they? They need masks :shock:

They are Winstanley Cats from Norfolk and along with my old neighbour Hilary the Tiller Girl of the '60s fame… we have over 100 of them…and because the eyes are glass…they follow you…So it is not just the Cucumber in this Saga…I will put a paper towel over the worrying end…afterall it will be cut up later for Dinner…can remove the suspect end first…:027:

p.s I have written down the location the cucumber is in, even though I can see it everytime I enter the Kitchen area…can’t be too careful here…last time it was not me that put it away somewhere out of harms way.:wink:

Is that a naked cucumber or did you remove it’s condom?

stop it immediately…I will call them…Silver Tabby…final warning for you…

removed when about to eat it…:lol:

I can’t say no more than that…my lips are silenced…:shock:

Im not saying any thing in case it affects my health :-D:-D

You know me so well Chillie6 … but my husband made a comment earlier, you my friend have made the right decision. He will be ok though, the steak for dinner is handy for bringing out bruises…:smiley:

:-D:-D where my health is concerned I always make the right decisions. :slight_smile:

Well somebody, after me cutting up and using some of the very pleasant Cucumber, with our Meal last Evening, decided in there Wisdom, to put the Cucumber back in the Fridge…in the FRIDGE laudy laudy…not just the Fridge but the Chiller Tray…Just prepared our sandwiches of choice…Cheese and Cucumber for me and Cheese and Raw Onion for H.
plus a Packet of Plain Crisp each…The poor Cucumber was so so Cold. Sent me in Chivers just eyeballing it…

Well he had due a few Hukabong’s anyway.
Imagine you know what that is…

also he does not even eat Cucumber…some Husband he is…feels like he is a traiter, over all of this, Saga…:confused:

For those innocent ones…that have no idea what a Hukabong is:-

I have no idea what a Huka Bong is, Dianne…:shock: It sounds like something that alters the mind…?

see above have added now as people do not need any wonderings, right now…:smiley:

and you are so right Trixie…it does alter the mind, in several phases…

You can have your very own one now…:lol:

It’s the ghost of cucumbers past…:044:

AnnieS
I do sleep extremely well without Ghosts…

In my very Old House that has cobweb farms and an upstairs with no proper stairs…Why did the previous Couple take out the stairs…OMGhost…Now going tonight before bed, move into the Hobbies Chalet…:shock:.

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: Oh Silver Tabby that made me laugh, remove their condoms hahaha

2 Likes

:joy:

I found this information today…I apologise to all the cucumbers who have lost their lives before I found this. May you all rest in peace :cucumber: