Is it me or do others feel the same

Thanks for the info’ Baz…good to know
:ok_hand:

:023: You are more than welcome May, there’s so much to know isn’t there.

I tend to be OK if using some option a few times but with this one I only used it the once so not too sure about it. Worth a try though if nothing else is known about a particular option. :grinning:

I don’t bother to block any threads which don’t interest me. I can usually tell from the topic, title or initial description whether or not I’m going to be interested.

Yes, that’s about the same for me only I knew for sure that the Word Puzzles no longer interest me. The led to me finding out through Azz how to ‘block’ those so that I never even see them. I just thought that way of ‘Muting’ something might be of use to Roxy in particular and maybe also yourself. :grinning:

Nice to see you more active again Wishbone. :smiley:

Yes I agree with you, but it’s too good to be true, as May says, just give it time. :wink:

1 Like

Its what used to be in Fridges. :biking_man:

I hope not Jem…I’m starting to enjoy myself on here again :+1:

2 Likes

I like the like buttons.If you like something you can just press like and not have to reply that you like something.I like that.

3 Likes

There should be a I like a like button too.

2 Likes

Sub-like a like? :thinking: could work

2 Likes

@Psmith
What’s not to like? :biking_man:

1 Like

Or why not a ‘dislike’ button if we disagree with something? :rage:

That could cause bother if folk take the hump with their posts being disliked. But I know where your coming from.

2 Likes

Just my little joke!

1 Like

Why not use a smiley? One of these would suffice I would have thought, it’s instantly recognisable by most people as to what it means.
:-1:

Surely that is down to the poster to deal with, it’s hardly the reader’s problem I wouldn’t have thought.
You can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time! :grinning:

You Are Funny Smiley

Oh, I’d prefer a ‘two-fingered salute’ if they had one. All you see these days is that American ‘one-fingered’ version.
It’s bad enough that they mess up our language without trying to take over our traditional V-sign which I have used since being a very young child.

Our local community site has the Like word under posts. You can click or just point at it and these smileys pop up …

1 Like

A good idea that is, allows varying degrees of ‘expression’, perhaps one for Azz in the future? :thinking: :grinning:

3 Likes

I couldn’t find one of those in my Smiley box JBR, sorry about that.
I am sure most people will know just what you mean though. :grinning:

1 Like

We have quite a few emojis on another site I belong to, they can and do cause a lot of tension, one says stop fighting, oy vey, .?, I won’t go into the others, seriously some of the members end up arguing over the emoji a member has given them, it’s like being at school sometimes.

I have been known to give quite a few of these…??..because I haven’t a clue what they are talking about, I get into trouble for doing that.

I usually get, well, if you don’t understand how can I explain it to you?..

Go back and read,reread, what you don’t understand…:nerd_face::nerd_face: then you may understand it…

1 Like