Insulate Britain Fails

Hurrah !

Insulate Britain is no more !

1 Like

You make me wish that I had heard of ā€œInsulate Britainā€, and knew what it was, so that I, too, could rejoice in its demise.

1 Like

Maybe the increasingly inclement weather has something to do with it? Theyā€™ll be back when itā€™s warmer, no doubt.

Only dullards would superglue their hands to the road.

If it was up to me, Iā€™d blast them off the tarmac with water cannon set to maximum pressurešŸ¤¬

1 Like

The idiots are the ones ungluing them. Iā€™d just leave them there

1 Like

Thatā€™s why people like you should never be in a position of authority. :018:

Why - because gluing yourself to a motorway is a good thing and should be encouraged, according to you ?

Go do it yourself then Harbal, try the M3 near Heathrow in the rush hour and donā€™t use crappy old Superglue, do it properly with ChemiBond

1 Like

I donā€™t want people glued to the road. You are the one objecting to them being unglued. :102:

So how are you going to discourage it if you go running after them ungluing them ? They will do it all the more, as they have been doing.

I would leave them, then they would know better next time, after shitting their pants after been glued to a motorway in the cold and rain for 24 hours

1 Like

Well, so far, none of the roads I have travelled have been obstructed by glued on protesters, so I donā€™t really see it as my problem. But you can rest assured that I will not be running anywhere ungluing people. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thats because you donā€™t live near London or the M25 where these idiots have made peoples life miserable for the past couple of years. Remember the ambulances that were prevented from getting past even though they were attending emergencies ?

These people are vermin and Iā€™m glad their stupid stunts amounted to nothing in the end.

2 Likes

That isnā€™t my fault.

It would be hard to forget them; I hear the sirens most days.

Didnā€™t you see it all on your favourite news channel on the BBC then ?

You should pay more attention.

I donā€™t have a TV set. :102:

Yeah right - your on a computer you can see the BBC live on-line.

Stop lying

I donā€™t have a TV licence, so I donā€™t watch anything live. Besides, Iā€™ve told you before, Iā€™m not very interested in the news.

Iā€™m not lying about anything, you neednā€™t worry about that, you still have the monopoly. :slightly_smiling_face:

You should have a TV license - you have equipment that you can watch the BBC on and you listen to the BBC on the radio.

Are you lying about this as well Harbal, breaking the law and admitting it on a public forum or both ?

Both I thinkā€¦

What have I lied about Harbal - give me examples.

This is what you said ā€¦

You have a radio to listen to the BBC on, you have a computer connected to the internet to watch the BBC on so you need a TV license.

So, that makes you a lying criminal then ā€¦ :lol:

I asked for you to give me examples where you accuse me of lying, not some more of your childish name calling. Show me where I have lied or apologise.

Just donā€™t respond to him. Heā€™s a nutter and only does it for his own entertainment.
I have never taken any notice of anything he says and, to save taking valuable space on my screen, I have put him on ā€˜ignoreā€™.

I do agree with leaving the idiotic protesters wherever they have glued themselves. No helping them, no giving them nice warm cups of tea and sandwiches. Leave them there overnight and hope that they forgot to bring any reflective jackets!

2 Likes