Inbred and useless Prince Andrew

This is what happens when someone is given an important position on the basis of a lottery of birth.
Arrogance and ignorance a lethal combination.

1 Like

I see the title is wrong it should read inbred !

Fixed it…hope you don’t get done for slander! :joy:

1 Like

Slander is only for something spoken that is not true .
This is written so would be libel were it not true on both counts .

Right, of course…silly me.

Noted for future reference.

Crikey Muddy, are you having a bad day!!..sorry I think that’s awful.:open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Why ?

You are entitled to an opinion, as are we all.

1 Like

4 Likes

I just spat my coffee out! Oh my word…!

3 Likes

. :grinning: …….

1 Like

if its not appropriate or offends I’ll delete

Pffft! no…

1 Like

1 Like

Love it …I’ve just snagged it and passed it onwards → :+1:

1 Like

I like what Isaac Asimov said about opinions:

“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in.”

3 Likes

Assumptions are not the same as opinions

I was told a story about Prince Andrew by a friend and former colleague who had been volunteering at the Bristol Aerospace Museum. I have no reason to disbelieve what I was told.

When the last Concorde was due to land at Filton, it was supposed to taxi to a specific position, steps would be wheeled up, and the Captain would descend and hand over the aircraft’s logbook to the Prince, who was representing the Queen. This all required the Prince to stand in a very specific position. He chose to stand somewhere else, right in the path where the aircraft would have to taxi.
This was explained to the Prince, and he was politely asked to move.
He refused.
He was asked several times by different officials, and told that the aircraft would not be able to taxi to its designated parking position if he stayed where he was. This was a serious safety issue, but each time, the Prince refused to move.
Eventually a senior Buckingham Palace official, possible the Queen’s Equerry, physically moved him out the way.
When asked if he was worried about the consequences of laying hands upon the Prince, the chap said something along the lines of, “Oh don’t worry. I know his Mum. I’ll have a word with her about it.”

The Prince was described afterwards by people who witnessed this as “an ignorant buffoon”.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Over here we have a different view of politicians. We know all they spout is BullSh#t, we just pretend we can’t smell it. :sob: :sob: