Inbred and useless Prince Andrew

5 Likes

We have a poor record in royals ( inbred what can you expect ) you have a poor record of President s.
At least you can vote yours in or out .

4 Likes

Yeah, but finding a decent one with brain cells still working. We havenā€™t done that in decades. We just tell them go up there, yes right there, and read this to the cameras, and please donā€™t screw up too bad. Yes ever 4 years we get another shot at electing the Dumbest MF we can find. :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

A boys best friend is his mum

1 Like

Hi

I have been fortunate in that I never came across him when I was working.

Others have, and are not complimentary.

What I find offensive is the statement about him being in a Pizza Parlour and the proof being deleted after 2 years.

That simply does not happen.

2 Likes

Well heā€™s off the hook in the U.K.
The guy is odious in extreme but he hasnā€™t broken the law in this case .
Really we should be grateful to the greedy ms Guiffre who has caused the disappearance of this arrogant entitled nobody from public view .

1 Like

Where do they get all their information?

As with all media, they have newshounds scouring every small lead until a big story can be found, or more likely fabricated.

1 Like

In the article above, the info comes from official court documents, it is alleged.
I was interested to note the link between the payments and the Pitch@Palace scheme. There has been a lot of rumours about this ā€œphilanthropicā€ scheme was being used by Andrew to gain money for his own use.

Hereā€™s an old article querying the Pitch@Palace set-up

It does seem to me that the Daily Mail editor / writers really have it in for Andrew and pursue detrimental stories about him quite often but I think the DM is only one of many who were questioning the probity of the financial activities of Pitch@Palace.
Even The Charity Commissioners got involved and Andrew had to repay money taken from the charity after queries from the regulator.
Charity Commission intervened over Ā£350,000 of payments to Duke of Yorkā€™s private secretary

https://www.ft.com/content/03d8400b-38a1-433e-9729-c264857d11e0

There have been so many unsavoury rumours and some definite factual details uncovered about the dodgy financial dealings and activities of Andrew and Sarah; I have long thought that both of them show a fundamental lack of integrity.

So absolutely no difference between the pair of them and all big business then. No surprise there! Copious palm greasing has always been present and always will be present where doors need opening and introductions made.

I see Andrew is marrying Fergie again just read the latest news I suppose they were always meant to be together so may as well put the ring back on her finger. I like Fergie

1 Like

I like Fergie as well, sheā€™s a scream at times and always up for a laugh. Glad they are getting remarried.
As for anything else in a Royals lifeā€¦No Thanks, shudder. :flushed: Iā€™d hate being hounded, spied on, lied about by the gutter press everyday. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You believe it??

Just seen it on BBC internet news . Is it a conspiracy?

Well it is April 1st so Iā€™m wonderingā€¦

I canā€™t find it anywhere, so I think it might be :thinking:

Ruthio you are right I got caught it is an April foolā€™s joke . Silly me .

1 Like

hi5

1 Like