In hospital with a suspected heart attack

So sorry to hear this, Bakerman.
Get well soon.

Sorry to hear this, be well very soon Bakerman, let us know how you are when you are able, we are all rooting for you lad

Sorry to hear this, Bakerman - get well soon.

Sorry to hear this Bakerman, get well soon

I wish you a speedy recovery Bakerman!
I hope the surgery is a success:hug:

Hope you will soon be on the mend Bakerman

Wishing you well and a speedy recovery.

Get well soon buddy.

Wishing you all the best Bakerman.

Hang in there mate, I have been down the same road mate. Thoughts are with you.

Oh, Mr Bakerman.
What can I say? We all wish you the best of luck.
Keep us updated when you can.

You ae in the right place, wishing you all the best

Good luck Bakerman. Get well soon.

Thank you, everyone for your kind posts. I really do appreciate it.
I seem to have come though the surgery in good shape. they put something called stents in my heart. I feel a tad weak and have quite a headache from the nitroglycerine.
Dr. says I need to relax but I feel anxious.
I asked the Dr why I had such a high BP when I arrived in the E.R. 183/167 but he didn’t give me much of an answer. My normal BP is 110/70.
I tried to eat a bit of something a few minutes ago but I don’t feel much like eating. Though I did manage to get some Jello down.
I had many questions for the heart Dr. However, Dr’s dole out information like a kosher butcher doles out pork sausage.

Glad you have come through the surgery now Bakerman.

If you try not to rush things and do as the docs tell you, hopefully there won’t be any problems with your recovery.

Good luck - now try and get some rest!

That’s great that you are through the surgery. Was quite a worry to see this thread but you seem to be in good hands. It’s natural to be anxious when you are going through something like this. But I am sure all will be well. All the best for a speedy recovery.

Pleased you have had your surgery Bakerman.

Take things easy now with your recovery. :slight_smile:

Bakerman my husband had a heart attack four years ago and had three stents placed in the arteries of his heart . They are to keep the blocked arteries open .

Muddy, how is your husband now ? Back to his old self and able to do all he did before ?
Right now I feel weak as a kitten.

Glad you made it through surgery ok.
Soon you’ll be going home.
I hope the surgery helps you.