In hospital with a suspected heart attack

Writing this from the hospital. Heavy chest pains. Shortness of breath. waiting for surgery. dr has me on some kind of IV meds and oxygen

1 Like

So sorry to hear this, Bakerman, I do hope all goes well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bakerman, I hope that they will soon sort this problem for you.
Try not to worry because you are in the best place being treated by doctors who know what they are doing.
Get well soon. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear this, Bakerman. Get well soon!

Oh heck hope you feel better soon Bakerman .:hug:

I am sorry to learn of this.
Get well soon bakerman.

Oh Bakeman, so sorry to hear this, hope all goes well for you, which I know it will. Get well soon.

All my best wishes are with you bakerman, hope you are soon back home fighting fit…:hug: (Man Hug)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery bakerman.

Good luck BM, hope it all works out ok…

Bakerman, l was sorry to read this and l hope you get better very soon.

If it’s any consolation to you. A couple of weeks ago, my brother in law had the same as you described, chest pains etc and he was rushed into hospital. He was fitted with two stents via keyhole surgery.
After less than a week in hospital, he was allowed home and is doing well.

There is so much they can do for heart problems these days.

Bakerman my thoughts are with you…This is difficult for you and know the concerns.
Although I/.we many… do not know you in real sense, I think you will feel our wishes are going to give you that extra boost …make the most of us right now…we will nurse you as best we can…
Right now your in the best hands…

Get well soon bakerman.

Oh Mr Bakerman how awful for you . Rest up and do as the doctors say and we’ll see you soon

Sorry to hear this bakerman. I do hope everything goes well, sending wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear this Bakerman. Sending get well wishes.x

Hello Ric and although I’m sorry to learn you are in for cardio remedials, I’m sure you’ll be fine once they have sorted you out. Modern advances in heart corrections have increased survival rates in leaps & bounds, so I expect to see you posting again very soon in this splendid forum [SIZE=“5”]*[/SIZE]

Get well soon Bakerman

Mate my thoughts are with you. So sorry to hear this. All the best of vibes and well wishes to you bro.

Get well soon Bakerman :slight_smile: