iMac problem - after the start up chime I’m getting a grey screen

It has an external hard drive but OH never showed me what to do with it.

Bought myself an iPad Air to tide me over and am now thinking of getting a case/cover for it. Are the ones with a keyboard reliable ?

I have an iPad Air, Rachel and have two cases for it … one is just an ordinary case and the other is a case and keyboard. The keyboard works fine but personally I much prefer it with the case alone. I use a stylus and find it just as easy to type with that,:slight_smile:

:surprised:
Hiya Mags
I am now the happy owner of a case with keyboard AND a lovely soft stylus :smiley:

Woohooooooo … my Christmas pressie and forthcoming birthday pressie from me to me :-D:-D:-D:shock:

It’s great that the keyboard comes out so I can use the pad which ever way I want

… and why not Rachel, you can spoil yourself now and again!:lol:

Yep … I certainly can. :smiley:

And I will … My New Year Resolution

MEEEEEEEEEEE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I always but always back up videos- pictures etc to DVD and keep well away from the computer.

AS sooln as i have been on a days shoot the first thing i do is backup to DVD, the good picture the bad pictures and those that may be ok. That way I have a copy of everything. next I have 3 external drives and an internal drive which everything goes on

Yes I know it seems over the top but when i had the kennels a hard drive failed and I would have lost over 3500 clients details as I had not backed anything up. Luckily a computer expert manage to retrieve the data I needed but it certainly bought into sharp focus the need to back up in more than one place. The hard drive was sent back to the manufactures and they replaced it under warranty ( Maxtor at the time had 3 yr warranty on the drive even though the computer only had a year on it)

Hard drives do fail sometimes so not the best place to store anything. Stuff on DVD can easily be recovered.

Yaaaaaay! :smiley:

Yaaaaay indeed :smiley:

This has to be the best thing I ever bought … lerve it :!::mrgreen::smiley:

Me too. Can’t put mine down.
(Typing on iPad right now.)

Yep … it’s addictive :confused:

I shouldn’t be on here … friend arriving soon … Aaaaarrrrgggh … Can’t stop plying :shock:

Somebody take me away from this !!!

Are you finding your way round it ok?

Yessssss… It’s very easy :wink:

Stop playing with it and get to bed at a decent time.

I can play with it in bed :wink:

I meant the ipad.

Well I knew that :wink:

Smut alert!! :lol::lol:

Lol … YEP

Ban him immediately

I is totally innocent :-p

I agree. We both have iPads - I bought the new Air2 and gave my Air1 to my OH, as his was the iPad2 - wasn’t that kind of me?

And yes, they can be addictive but I love mine. I’m slightly addicted to Spelltower and Wordstorm but I keep telling myself it’s good for the brain.

I don’t know which mine is. It just says iPad Air :confused: