I'm a Celebrity is back on soon

I’m sure most viewers would agree that it’s animal cruelty and to be honest, it’s been done so many times now that it is no longer shocking; but the TV company still insist in including it. The programme would be so much more interesting if they had interesting tasks.

I really could not watch that rubbish.:twisted:
Even if Nigel Farage was in it! :-p :lol:

I agree with you Dongle, perhaps they will have changed the format a little this year.
Starts tomorrow doesn’t it?

(That was a delayed action reply, wasn’t it). :slight_smile:

Yawn…yes I believe it’s back tomorrow :frowning:

I used to look forward to it when it first started all those years ago, but like all the reality shows (year and year), they’ve all had their day.

Still the lads will be pleased with brainbox Carol in it, not sure they will be appreciating her brains though :wink:

Hi

Oi You,

Leave our Carol alone.:slight_smile:

She is lovely.

Where is she by the way, not seen her posting for a couple of days.:frowning:

I am with you all the way on this LD. If it is on the TV, I always change channels or even switch it off. I watched the first 2 series, but I always thought the people on it were a bunch of “has beens” who were trying to re-establish their failing careers.
The eating of weird things also ,made me feel sick!:078:

I cannot believe that so many of you watch such brain-numbing crud !?

You would have to chain me to a chair.

I agree and I think most viewers feel the same.

It was wasn’t it. :lol:

When are you coming over? :mrgreen:

If EZ is reading this, I believe Sam Quek is one of the inmates. Remember her? :wink:

This year’s contestants so far…
I have heard of 4 of them
Carol Vorderman:
Wayne Bridge:
Larry Lamb:
Adam Thomas:
Ola Jordan:
Lisa Snowdon:
Scarlett Moffatt:
Sam Queck:
Jordan Banjo:
Joel Dommett:

Apparently storms and fires are causing a problem to the recording of the programme …

Same here Meg, just 4 that I know the names of.

Maybe we’ll recognise faces though.:confused:

I don’t even know if some are male or female Mups :lol:

Well hopefully, their faces will reveal that later. :smiley:

I know its me failing to keep up but its celebrity this,that and whatever.

I`m no mastermind nor a chef but when it comes to celebs on tv programmes I remain pointless. ie No idea who they are.

I’m with you here bud, it’s not an age thing:-)
I fail to see why some hyped-up, Cocaine-fuelled sullen lad with half an eyebrow shaved off from “The Only Way Is Marbs” is suddenly a “celebrity” (the most overused and undersuited term in the English language). And Andy Murray’s mother for God’s sake!! At least she has something approaching something you’d call a ‘personality’, unlike her dour, po-faced son.
I won’t be watching.:102:

Two of my favourites were John Lyndon and Shaun Ryder.

Shaun Ryder with the snakes was hilarious.

Python bites into his hand…does he shriek and remove his hand from the tank?

No, his reaction was “oooo you little bastid”

This years highlights?

Vorderman in a bikini?
Nah, Lisa :twisted:

And they both turned out to be really nice chaps :slight_smile:

The only time I watched most of any series was the one with John Lydon. The ostrich pecking episode was one of the best things I’ve ever seen on TV.:smiley:

They both are. It’s just society which judges people on how they look. If they’re not wearing a suit but play a guitar they must be anarchists in their eyes. Now everybody has orange hair.:slight_smile: