I'm a Celebrity is back on soon

Think we might be right, what will we all do of an evening after tomorrow? Even though I don’t think it’s been the best celebrity it’s been fun coming here and talking about it…

We will have to find another show to critique :slight_smile:

Really disappointed in this years show …I wont be watching the final show to see the winner crowned …looks like it will be Adam or Scarlet anyway …another series spoiled!!!

Aysa :slight_smile: I think it has been the best one I have watched so far.

I found it really refreshing to see a bunch of strangers getting on well together with very little bitching and backbiting.
Genuinely nice people most of whom put themselves before others.

On previous years we have had constant acrimony with some people leaving, I think all of the contestants this year have found their time in the camp an enriching experience and they have certainly entertained me :slight_smile:

Martin’s comment about certain people playing up to the cameras seemed to upset Wayne but I get the feeling that Martin was actually talking about himself. I’m sure he was told to go in there and mix it up a bit.

It’s interesting that a lot of us on here have been watching this year. Some years I couldn’t be bothered but polls show that viewing ratings have gone up and even surpassed previous years. Younger viewers are of the opinion that this series has been boring because there have been few arguments whereas we ‘older’ people prefer to see people getting on with each other.

I don’t normally watch it as a rule but thought I’d give it a chance for a while last night. To my mind, anyone who can have their head immersed in a tank of water, covered in spiders, wrapped in eels and emerge with a toad sitting on their head when the water is drained off deserves to win summat. Well done Scarlett. :slight_smile:

Yes it was so funny that toad on her head at the very end:-)

And then there were three:-) I’m sad Sam left I think she deserved to be in the final. Of the three that are left I think Adam will win, but Scarlett is still my favourite:-)

I must agree with that, Adam to win.

I think any of the 3 are worth winners :slight_smile: they are all winners really having survived the vote to the last day.

I have really enjoyed this series . I am pleased that Scarlett , Adam and Joel are the final three . I’d really like Joel or Scarlett to win .

It’s shame Sam went but they can’t all win.

I thought the Cyclone was hilarious as always. I would love to have a go at that.

Joel to win.

Oh. So it’s between those 3 is it. :shock:

I’m afraid I gave up on it. I hope to goodness Scarlett doesn’t win. That girl grates on me so much. :twisted:

Well said pesta especially about Scarlet…flipping gob almighty…I have stopped watching it now as Ive no interest in the ones that are left just to say I hope Joel wins it but I feel he wont

That’s the phrase I was looking for :-p:-p

You’re a pair of miserable mares;)

Adam 3rd.
the great voting public have got it right by getting rid of the bore:)

Neigh lad :smiley:

Joel seems more sincere than anyone else…

Bet you a £1 Scarlet wins.

I hope she does. She’s one gutsy gal among other gutsy gals.