I'm a Celebrity is back on soon

This us a turn up,for the books but I actually agree with all of your post.

It’s a good job you both knew I was only joking…:-D:-D:-D

Jazzi, I also have had trouble keeping up with this years IAC, I started watching ‘Masterchef the Professionals’ while I was catching up with the forum, but it was so good I have ended up watching the whole series and sometimes it overlaps with IAC but it’s too good to record and watch later.

I “skipped” through the Muppet/Moffat Show, mainly because I’m bored with most of the celebrities now - they’ve mostly become stereotypes and not particularly attractive ones … :104:

Luckily, Martin is still human and bumbles among the meanies … :-p

I was delighted Larry was ejected and I’d guess he was, too (I didn’t watch his exit interview) - what a mardy old man … :roll:

I suppose Martin will be next … :frowning:

I have sort of lost interest too although I’m glad Larry has been voted off.

I thought Larry looked really annoyed at being voted out last night. I don’t think he was expecting that.

I thought the same Mups I think he expected to win, so glad he hasn’t. He had turned into a bit of a bully in my opinion… It’s amazing how time shows the real personality what’s that saying you can fool some of the people some of the time, all of the p… Blah blah blah:surprised:

I agree summer, I think he thought he was home and dry and would win. You could see how stunned he was, and he was still grumpy when Ant & Dec tried to interview him. Silly man.

So as I predicted last Thursday . . . .

3 of those 5 now gone just as predicted. The show is a complete scam.

Once again Roberts is kept in by the producers, their last dying hope that something, anything, interesting and confrontational might happen in camp.

Unfortunately for them, Roberts is now just coasting along, marking time to see how far he can go. He was ready and waiting yesterday to pounce when the Dingo Dollar phone call came in and was up to that phone booth like a whippet out of a trap, more air-time guaranteed there. I noted the look from Larry when he did which basically said “silly little boy”.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all to find out that this show has been a total disaster for phone call takings. I will Google to see if there is any info on that.

Tonight it’s either Wayne or poor Sam to leave, neither of whom should do before Roberts but such is life.

Good … :!:

:lol:

That may be but viewing figures for the start were excellent:

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here’s opening weekend raked in more viewers than any other programme on ITV in 2016.

Attracting 12.7 million viewers to the launch show last weekend, the jungle-based reality TV show beat similar shows like popular singing competition The X Factor.

I’m A Celebrity even toppled some of its own records, as the Series 16 ratings are the show’s third highest ever, behind only 2013 (13.5m) and 2011 (12.8m).

He did look a bit miffed, I think he had a mental picture of himself with the crown on his head. :smiley:

Yes, I agree.

Again, tried to watch Apprentice, but knew I was falling asleep and set it to record. Had to watch it this morning, and only know from this forum who went from IAC. See, too many shows clashing with it.

Glad Larry has gone. He can now be reunited with his beloved Jordan at the Versace hotel. :lol:

I reckon next year they should call it ‘I’m an advert get some of the programme on’. :lol:

So. . .yawn . . . Wayne and Martin in the bottom 2 tonight. Will the producers do the honest thing? I doubt it.

And there you have it. Wayne and Martin bottom 2 and thankfully, both out as that gets the slimy Roberts out at last. No more favoured air-time for him.

Would actually be nice to see Sam win now. She deserves some recognition and she seem really nice and genuine.

Realist, my cred went when I admitted Corrie knowledge, abandon all hope, jungle fans.

Now Ugly Wayne’s left, only Two-Faced Adam is left from the Bunch of Morons … :102:

Since I’m only interested in Joel’s exit now, tonight’s show may be the last for me - I certainly won’t be watching the crowning of the Muppet on Sunday… :018:

Congratulations to Martin on being the last “oldie” to be eliminated, beating Larry, Carol and Danny (all alleged “bigger” celebrities) … :038:

Cheer up Omah, if nothing else we have had fun talking about it here… See it through now:-)

I would be pleased with either Scarlet or Sam winning but I have a feeling it will be Adam. He has worked hard for it so I won’t begrudge him winning,:slight_smile:

I’m with you Summer. I would like Sam to win or even Scarlet but I think it will be Adam. After all of the earlier screaming sessions he has really come through the scary stuff with flying colours.