I'm a Celebrity All Stars: Myleene goes "Big" and Becomes a Legend

AFAIK, they’re real as are the corresponding foods that are offered on trials. It does seem, however, that the individual drinks sizes has been increased for this series … :thinking:

Indeed … :+1:

I’ve always considered him to be repellent - he’s self-interested and self-aggrandizing. As for acting, he was married for 32 years then divorced his wife to marry his boyfriend. Apparently, he told Princess Diana that he was gay but not Maria Cosgrove, his wife.

1 Like

Tensions in camp:

The Age Gap - the old’uns think the young’uns are lazy, the young’uns don’t like being reminded of their duties by the old’uns … and Andy is grumpiest of the lot because he hasn’t had a decent meal in days … :rage:

The Hunger Gap - Team Yellow (represented by Helen in a wet T-shirt) won another sumptuous picnic by the waterfall and were, as Myleene put it, “Christmas full”, i.e. bloated almost to the point of pain while Team Green had fried rice … again … :nauseated_face:

Rain stopped play … :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

Oddly, what was endearing about Toff (the public school gung-ho persona) has now become tiresome and she’s remained immature and shallow while Helen’s return has been impressive - she’s developed as a person and as a character - she has acquired both courage and humour … :+1:

Incidentally …half-a-dozen campers were caught staring at Paul Burrell’s bare backside as he bent over for them to look - there was obviously something of interest there … :face_with_monocle:

There’s yellow streak running through main camp - Helen (without a wet yellow T-shirt) wins a call to her kids while Myleene and Jordan (in yellow) look like winning a THIRD picnic in a row (this time with bubbles) … :man_shrugging:

I believe Pauls tattoo was a castle and some writing but don’t know what it said.

The tunnells last night were hard , thank goodness no critters but the gunge was awful .

I think Fatima should win , she is amazing , yes Helen has matured and done well .

1 Like

AFAIK, the tattoo is a dragon with “Made In Britain” in Chinese characters - 英国制造.

1 Like

Next Episode - Monday

Ep 11

As expected, Andy and Toff lost the mining trial to Jordan and Myleene - the former were ejected, the latter’s team won another picnic.

Team Green’s deprivation led to internal strife between Janice and Joe. Later, Janice was evacuated after sustaining injuries in a unconnected fall (1).

Fatima took on a challenge but won only 3 stars for 9 people. Her insistence on giving the hungry Greens priority for the food raised a few Yellow hackles, already antagonised by her “stroppy” attitude. When the food arrived, it was blue chicken, which even hungry campers found revolting - Paul, in particular, who has lost masses of weight and is looking hollow-eyed, was insulted by its appearance … :icon_eek:

It’s the last week and things will only get worse … :scream:

(1) https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/janice-dickson-says-chin-left-29906246

Opening up about the brutal accident for the very first time, Janice revealed that it all happened in the blink of an eye when she attempted to use the camp toilet in the pitch dark of the night.

After the fall, Janice made a hospital dash via ambulance and was subsequently forced to pull out of the series in South Africa.

She was found with blood gushing from a head wound having suffered a concussion, a black eye, bruised cheeks, a split lip and fractures to her hands.

“I walked a couple of steps and tripped, flying flat on my face – hair all over my forehead, my nose was bloody and my whole chin was gashed open. Blood was gushing from all these areas, and there was dirt and stones embedded in my face from the fall,” Janice recalled.

Ouch … :face_with_head_bandage:

Poor Janice, I liked her resting bitch face , loved her constant moaning , such a character. Paul does look rough and tired . I think the chicken would have been nice even when hungry , why not shut your eyes .

Wonder who will win

By the way I have a question . Ant and Dek were at the coronation as I saw them, apparently they spent the night before in buck Palace. How come they were back in the jungle again Monday , I thought I’m a celebrity was live ?

1 Like

Unlike the usual versions of I’m A Celebrity, the new spin-off is actually pre-recorded. It was filmed in September last year in Kruger National Park, one of South Africa’s largest game reserves.

Crikey I didn’t know that. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

TBH, I prefer the way the series runs without all the voting of the standard series. In fact, I would have liked longer episodes … :slightly_smiling_face:

Ep 12 - Survivor Trials

Tuffers and Joe Head-to-Head in coffins full of snakes - Tuffers kept his head and escaped, Joe was sent home.

Some of the men in the camp are a distinctly unhygienic - they don’t wash, they don’t shave and they don’t change their underwear … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t know if Helen washes or shaves but she does seem to wear the bejewelled pink bikini all the time, exposing far more flesh than the other ladies … :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

All campers in a cage/key/critters trial - Fatima, Myleene and Carol out first … and survived … to be continued … :069:

I’m enjoying the series and I think the celebs are nice . Tuffnal was upset wasn’t he , but I don’t think he was miffed at Paul but just felt let down by all .

Blimey Paul has lost weight

1 Like

I wonder what they had for dinner that day - maybe we’ll see tonight … :thinking:

So Helen has gone , thought she could have won

Oh I bet the hotel is wonderful now they can have a great holiday

1 Like

Helen … and Dean - both have trouble with keys at home, so … :man_shrugging:

Helen’s arms were dreadfully skinny and her face looked almost skeletal:

No doubt she pigged out on chocolate, cake and wine at the hotel (and was probably violently sick).

All was quiet in camp, all slept well after a barracuda supper and Tuffers got his humour back.

Paul and Carol faced another difficult trial - height, holes and hateful critters - only 3 stars gained.

Myleene, too, is now rapidly losing weight (but, allegedly, doesn’t weigh herself at home).

No time for tea (even if there was any) - another Survival Trial and two more campers to leave.

Another day, a trip to a vineyard, more sets of keys, more slime, guts and fish-eyes - Carol and Paul are out.

Dinner-time - Phil was hoping that it wasn’t antelope’s arse - it wasn’t - it was antelope neck - bone with flecks of meat … and less of it because Fatima and Myleene had stolen (and shared) grapes from the vineyard. While the others chewed on the few miserable scraps of meat, Fatima took only the bone (because she’d instigated the theft) and gnawed on that.

Next day - the Cyclone - just a bit of fun and four stars won.

Then the twist:

Back at camp, the evicted campers, looking remarkably human (except for the injured Janice, who looked like a disfigured ghost, even in far shot) return and decide which three of the four survivors (who are, meanwhile, having a waterfall feast) to keep - Fatima and Jordan were easy picks but Myleene or Phil?

To be continued …

Fatima to win , what an amazing woman she is .

Not bothered about the rest

1 Like

They’re all winners … well, apart from ‘grumpy old man’ Phil, an idle bar-steward who “survives” by being ‘funny’.

1 Like

The Finals:

Phil was not selected for the Final Free

Fatima, Myleene and Jordan underwent a trial of the extremities - head, hands and feet enclosed then critters ‘introduced’ - against the clock and each other - Fatima lasted the longest but was furthest from the required time - out.

Myleene v Jordan in an eating trial - quantity counted - after a cautious start, Myleene went “big” and downed huge quantities of obnoxious inedibles in short order. TBH, I found her fixation startling, even worrying - in the last round, she devoured an amount meant to be divided between two. Her ambition, patently, knows no bounds. I found this to be a deeply unpleasant side to her character. She claimed, as most of the campers did, that she was “doing it for my kids” but her level of commitment went beyond that - it was a ferocious intent … :scream:

Of course, she won and will make millions on the back of it but my best wishes go to Jordan, who I’d never heard of but who displayed admirable character traits throughout a series, which I found, for the most part, diverting and amusing … :+1:

1 Like