I'm a Celebrity All Stars: Myleene goes "Big" and Becomes a Legend

All back to main camp last night and a continuation of the contraband saga - Gillian, out of the blue, extracted at least 2 dozen items from her knickers … :roll_eyes:

TBH, I find that ridiculous - given her “previous”, surely the producers would have paid specific attention to her underwear, which contained a benchful of banned items.

Any “punishment” was avoided by her being ejected, along with “suffering” Shaun, as part of a “survival” challenge … serendipity or script-writing … :expressionless:

I didnt watch it last night but I’m so pleased she left…was there anything appealing about that woman? She was horrible.

1 Like

This is the contraband McKeith pulled from her knickers (She wasn’t wearing them at the time):

I don’t know “which way out” she wore the voluminous garment … :confounded:

I’ve not been watching IAC but have been lured into replying by the size of those spacious knickers.
Sitting still for any length of time with all that stuff in your drawers must of been interesting :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve found a video:

I’m A Celebrity fans will have to wait until Monday to tune in after the All Stars show was booted off air to make way for Britain’s Got Talent and new hospital drama Malpractice

I suspect that many won’t bother re-connecting with the series after the weekend … :thinking:

I’m off on me jollies so I won’t be tuning in back in a couple of weeks…I still hope Toff wins.

… and the prize for biggest bins goes to …

… yep, she actually wears those in the bush … :open_mouth:

… with a bikini (obviously … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

It’s the NEW Helen … this one follows Myleene (another bikini babe) onto planks suspended 1100 METRES over a gorge leading a trembling Amir Khan in her wake on the way to a full house of 11 stars … :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Yes I am impressed , I had to watch through my fingers and my tummy turning upside down , yet they all climbed . Honestly my legs would have been turned to jelly. I think Helen could be a winner here , I’m impressed .

1 Like

Amir got voted out and was replaced by Joe Swash and Dean Gaffney, who then had to endure a drinking trial for campers treats - some appalling slurries … and large sizes … a lot, an awful lot, of retching, gagging and drooling … :woozy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :drooling_face: … more tonight … :face_vomiting:

Carol had a water trial for stars but, after gaining 7, was overcome by (what seemed like a real) fear of drowning … :anguished:

Last night’s episode was nearly an hour on ITVX … and all the better for it … :+1:

Joe and Dean continued retching, regurgitating and vomiting through the drinks trial and lost a few treats but they made me howl with laughter … :joy:

After they were welcomed into main camp the treats were shared but the they had to pick teams - Yellow and Green for a Water Trial - Jordan and Myleene beat Fatima and Toff to win a Waterfall Picnic.

Fatima, of course, was gracious in defeat but, earlier she had briefly alluded to her years in a children’s home which had instilled the work ethic into her - she had Carol and Helen in tears and me too … :cry:

Fatima’s life began badly and got worse before she was adopted (at 14) by an athletics coach and her life changed forever:

Oh I had to turn down the sound , in fact off , then I pulled my t shirt over my head and couldn’t watch the first few minutes . Yuk . But a thought in my head , would the drinks really really be made of animal testicle, brain , stomach , liver, etc , surely it would make a person very unwell . Me thinks it could be things like liquidised chick peas with nasty tasting drops added to trick the brain .

I love Fatima . What a woman , so strong.

Is Paul really the person he is showing to the camera , he seems nice enough but I wonder if he is for real or is he an act .

1 Like

AFAIK, they’re real as are the corresponding foods that are offered on trials. It does seem, however, that the individual drinks sizes has been increased for this series … :thinking:

Indeed … :+1:

I’ve always considered him to be repellent - he’s self-interested and self-aggrandizing. As for acting, he was married for 32 years then divorced his wife to marry his boyfriend. Apparently, he told Princess Diana that he was gay but not Maria Cosgrove, his wife.

1 Like

Tensions in camp:

The Age Gap - the old’uns think the young’uns are lazy, the young’uns don’t like being reminded of their duties by the old’uns … and Andy is grumpiest of the lot because he hasn’t had a decent meal in days … :rage:

The Hunger Gap - Team Yellow (represented by Helen in a wet T-shirt) won another sumptuous picnic by the waterfall and were, as Myleene put it, “Christmas full”, i.e. bloated almost to the point of pain while Team Green had fried rice … again … :nauseated_face:

Rain stopped play … :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

Oddly, what was endearing about Toff (the public school gung-ho persona) has now become tiresome and she’s remained immature and shallow while Helen’s return has been impressive - she’s developed as a person and as a character - she has acquired both courage and humour … :+1:

Incidentally …half-a-dozen campers were caught staring at Paul Burrell’s bare backside as he bent over for them to look - there was obviously something of interest there … :face_with_monocle:

There’s yellow streak running through main camp - Helen (without a wet yellow T-shirt) wins a call to her kids while Myleene and Jordan (in yellow) look like winning a THIRD picnic in a row (this time with bubbles) … :man_shrugging:

I believe Pauls tattoo was a castle and some writing but don’t know what it said.

The tunnells last night were hard , thank goodness no critters but the gunge was awful .

I think Fatima should win , she is amazing , yes Helen has matured and done well .

1 Like

AFAIK, the tattoo is a dragon with “Made In Britain” in Chinese characters - 英国制造.

1 Like

Next Episode - Monday

Ep 11

As expected, Andy and Toff lost the mining trial to Jordan and Myleene - the former were ejected, the latter’s team won another picnic.

Team Green’s deprivation led to internal strife between Janice and Joe. Later, Janice was evacuated after sustaining injuries in a unconnected fall (1).

Fatima took on a challenge but won only 3 stars for 9 people. Her insistence on giving the hungry Greens priority for the food raised a few Yellow hackles, already antagonised by her “stroppy” attitude. When the food arrived, it was blue chicken, which even hungry campers found revolting - Paul, in particular, who has lost masses of weight and is looking hollow-eyed, was insulted by its appearance … :icon_eek:

It’s the last week and things will only get worse … :scream:

(1) https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/janice-dickson-says-chin-left-29906246

Opening up about the brutal accident for the very first time, Janice revealed that it all happened in the blink of an eye when she attempted to use the camp toilet in the pitch dark of the night.

After the fall, Janice made a hospital dash via ambulance and was subsequently forced to pull out of the series in South Africa.

She was found with blood gushing from a head wound having suffered a concussion, a black eye, bruised cheeks, a split lip and fractures to her hands.

“I walked a couple of steps and tripped, flying flat on my face – hair all over my forehead, my nose was bloody and my whole chin was gashed open. Blood was gushing from all these areas, and there was dirt and stones embedded in my face from the fall,” Janice recalled.

Ouch … :face_with_head_bandage:

Poor Janice, I liked her resting bitch face , loved her constant moaning , such a character. Paul does look rough and tired . I think the chicken would have been nice even when hungry , why not shut your eyes .

Wonder who will win

By the way I have a question . Ant and Dek were at the coronation as I saw them, apparently they spent the night before in buck Palace. How come they were back in the jungle again Monday , I thought I’m a celebrity was live ?

1 Like