I'm a Celebrity 2023 - Day 22 - Sam's a Winner ...!

It’s that time of year again, when evenings get shorter and reality TV kicks into gear. A fresh batch of celebrities will be headed to the jungle later in November, and rumours about who they may be are in full swing, even if ITV is yet to confirm a release date.

I’m a Celebrity 2023 rumoured line-up: Potential celebrity contestants

Nigel Farage

Nigel Farage speaking at a Reform Party conference wearing a suit in front of a Union Flag|700x466.2903225806452

Job: GB News presenter

It wouldn’t be the first time that a controversial politician made their way to the jungle, but Farage could be on the verge of a major deal to appear on this year’s show.

Sam Thompson

Sam Thompson - Made in Chelsea|700x466.2903225806452

Sam Thompson. E4

Job: Reality TV star

Made in Chelsea’s Sam Thompson could be set to appear on I’m A Celebrity. It comes as his girlfriend Zara McDermott competes on Strictly Come Dancing.

Alan Halsall

Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs holds a ring as he proposes to Fiz in Coronation Street.

Alan Halsall plays Tyrone in Coronation Street. ITV

Job: Soap star

Josie Gibson

Josie Gibson|700x466.2903225806452

Josie Gibson. ITV

Job: TV presenter

TV presenter and former Big Brother winner (*) Josie Gibson has stepped up her role on This Morning recently, emerging as a regular host in the wake of Phillip Schofield’s departure from the show.

Danny Cipriani

Danny Cipriani|700x466.2903225806452

Job: Rugby player

Liz Truss

Liz Truss, UK Prime Minister, outside 10 Downing Street.|700x466.2903225806452

Job: Politician

It’s been speculated that the channel is hoping to line up another high-profile political figure, after Matt Hancock made a controversial appearance on the show in 2022.

Denise Van Outen

Denise Van Outen Dancing on Ice

Job: TV presenter and actress

She’s previously taken part in Dancing on Ice and The Masked Singer and made it to the final of Strictly Come Dancing.

The Vivienne

The Vivienne|700x466.2903225806452

Job: Drag queen

Frankie Dettori

ASCOT, ENGLAND - JUNE 16: Frankly Darling ridden by Frankie Dettori wins the Ribblesdale Stakes at Ascot Racecourse on June 16, 2020 in Ascot, England. (Photo by Edward Whitaker/Pool via Getty Images)

Frankie Dettori Getty Images

Job: Jockey

Instagram: @frankiedettori_

Olivia Attwood

Olivia Attwood|700x466.2903225806452

Job: Reality star and TV presenter

Former Love Island star Olivia Atwood was left “heartbroken” when she had to leave the jungle last year after just a few days on medical grounds, following a blood test which revealed she was anaemic with dangerously low potassium levels.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor|700x466.2903225806452

Job: Darts player

A motley crew.

Some good celebs among those Omah, I might just give it a try this years…
:+1:

Lady Penelope

Well I never…Twas the lips that gave it away…
:astonished:

3 Likes

It’s uncanny … 🫦

Olivia comes with fine pins:

1 Like

i will be forced to watch it as my wife is a avid fan watches i’m a celebrity every year glad its back in australia this year as bikinis will be the in thing.
looking forward to seeing plenty of this girl
Denise van outen

2 Likes

I’ve only ever watched snatches of it, it looks dire?
But if there’s any chance of Farage and Truss getting “accidentally” forgotten and left to rot, I’m up for it :rofl:

1 Like

Oh lord,i shan`t be watching then.

1 Like

Okay Feey, now you’ve got my attention…
:yum:

I thought she was wearing a pair of grey socks!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :thinking:

I always thought politicians were just ugly actors and their willingness to go on tat like this only confirms it.

1 Like

…and you wonder why I only watch the ABC? Bread and circuses.

That’s a no from me.

Total tosh

The start date for I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! 2023 has been confirmed as Sunday November 19.

TONY BELLEW
Tony is a boxer with several world titles to his name. The Liverpool born tough guy has Crusierweight, Heavyweight, and Light-Heavyweight titles to his name. In recent years he has worked as a pundit for the sport since retiring from fighting.

JAMIE-LYNN SPEARS

Britney Spears’ sister Jamie Lynn is set to appear in the jungle - and is set to spill the beans on her famous sibling.

NIGEL FARAGE

Former Brexit Party chief, Nigel Farage is said to be in advanced talks with ITV’s show bosses. The 59-year-old has is hammering out a deal, possibly worth up to £1million.

NICK PICKARD

Nick,48, - who is known to millions as Hollyoaks’ long suffering Tony Hutchinson - is in talks to leave soapland behind for Australia’s Gold Coast to join Ant and Dec’s reality juggernaut.

JOSIE GIBSON

Bristol-born Josie won Big Brother 2010 but is now a staple of daytime telly after joining This Morning.

While she began hosting the competitions, in 2021, she became a part-time presenter, filling in at short notice for Holly Willoughby.

FRED SIRIEIX

Telly foodie Fred Sirieix, 51, is swapping the fancy restaurant world for chowing down on jungle critters.

FRANKIE DETTORI

Retired jockey Frankie, 52, is already down under for racing season, and is set to arrive in Brisbane within days.

NELLA ROSE

Nella, 24, is the youngest contestant to appear in this year’s series. The social media queen has a million followers on TikTok, almost 800,000 subscribers to her YouTube channel and 892,000 on Instagram.

DANIELLE HAROLD

Danielle Harold is hot property in the industry after her heartbreaking EastEnders performance

Back in September we revealed that Danielle Harold was in talks to appear on I’m A Celebrity.

SAM THOMPSON

Former Made In Chelsea star Sam Thompson is set to be winging his way into camp too. His girlfriend Zara McDermott was just booted off Strictly Come Dancing.

MARVIN HUMES

He shot to fame as part of X Factor boyband JLS, but now bosses think the Primetime TV host could be the perfect fit for the jungle.

GRACE DENT

MasterChef guest judge Grace Dent is to take part in I’m A Celeb this year — despite­ once speaking about the show in less than glowing terms.

The TV food critic, 50, branded the series “a puerile venture into starvation, televised constipation and animal cruelty, abbreviated by ads for Iceland £1 curries".

MasterChef guest judge Grace Dent is to take part in I’m A Celeb this year — despite­ once speaking about the show in less than glowing terms.

The TV food critic, 50, branded the series “a puerile venture into starvation, televised constipation and animal cruelty, abbreviated by ads for Iceland £1 curries".

A Massive “Dent” in her credibility ! :lying_face:

Apart from Farage, a very disappointing lineup, don’t know most of them…I’ll have to rethink my viewing habits over the next two months…It just looks like a paupers version of Big Brother…

1 Like

No doubt a couple more will be parachuted in later … :parachute: :parachute:

Don’t watch it, only the trailers that are played, what’s Farage going to do to top Galloways antics?

I’ve been reading that Braverman was going in. Or was that just a joke?

1 Like

Well, an attempt at a joke … :slightly_smiling_face: