I'm A Celebrity 2019

Proud to say Iv’e not watched this carp for a very long time now and never will.

Same old, Same old, but I might give it a chance for one night…:cool:

No I don’t watch this crap.

It’s a shame that Ant is back this year (or is it Dec? Who knows?) enjoyed Holly last year.

Actually, last years was quite entertaining, the episodes I watched anyway. I also knew of most of the so called celebs too. This year, no way.

Is Holly gone … :shock:

No more nightly fashion shows … :?:

Hurrah … :026: :026::026:

??? Gay obviously. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

You’re thinking or someone else … :wink:

Mmmm? :017: :-p

Watching crap. because of the absence of anything else is akin to voting Tory, for the sake of consensus.:lol::lol:

It’ll all come out in the creek. :-p

How many more grubs have to die, for the sake of entertainment.

This is true. I think it’s time they stopped the insect slaughter

Kate Garraway held in customs for packing too much fake tan

It’s a non-story but there are pictures of Kate for you … :slight_smile:

I know people say it’s rubbish but I love watching…I agree about the bugs though especially when they ate live ones…I didn’t see that as entertainment at all.

Kate Garaway is looking great…apparently she shed 2 stone in preparation…did no-one tell her she will be on starvation rations in there :slight_smile:

Yes, and the insects don’t have a very nice time either…:confused:

I like the programme so looking forward to it . Dont know half these celebs .

I don’t think the start date has been mentioned on the thread yet.

I’m A Celeb… 2019 will begin on Sunday 17 November at 9pm on ITV. The opening instalment – which will see this year’s celebrities heading into the jungle – will be an extra long one, running for an hour and 45 minutes.

Given the height of Caitlyn (6’2") there are bound to be some Ant jokes about Dec’s lack of inches … :smiley:

Ta! Omah. :-p

Not just the insects/bugs, they use snakes & even other animals too. No doubt some are specially bred for the program, but what about the Australian RSPCA, if they exist shouldn’t they be doing anything about it, if not they should.