If you're planning a trip to outer space, what's a must have?

With Elon Musk and Richard Branson planning trips into space, maybe it’s time to think about what we’d do when it’s our turn. (OK, not really, that won’t be for a while. But let’s pretend.)

We’d need oxygen. Duh.

After that, it’s completely open-ended. What would you take into space on your next trip there?

This is a silly thread, so let your imagination run wild, but it’s in the family friendly zone, so try to keep it clean, please.

System tags: Please note these section is for light hearted and family-friendly topics only

1 Like

Camcorder like my Sony FDR- AX53 to video everything, oh almost forgot a parachute

1 Like

a return ticket.

3 Likes

I must have my Almond Magnums! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

My Glasses , both pairs , my camera ,

1 Like

I’d take my most favourite person in the world. Because an experience just isn’t the same if it’s not shared with someone you love. :049:

3 Likes

A couple of Sudoku and crossword books in case I get fed up with the scenery! :wink:

5 Likes

I will take the pens and we can share :grinning:

2 Likes

@butterscotch , A load of nappies !!
Donkeyman! :grin::grin:

@Eliza Good idea Eliza! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

An ejector seat, just in case Branson is on board.

3 Likes

Hope you’re planning on bringing a parachute or an escape pod too then.

The ejector seat is for Branson - parachute optional. :laughing:

2 Likes

A psychiatrist appointment for when I get back to earth. He can explain why I felt I needed this trip… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

If anyone can name the one thing that I have a love affair with, you are welcome to my ticket…

2 Likes

Toast/bread

Can I have your ticket for my special someone then?

2 Likes

Well done Minx! Yes me darlin’ you can have it gladly :grin:

2 Likes

Great! Thanks! Now all I need to do is find my special someone to share it with.

I’m always putting the cart before the horse :roll_eyes:

1 Like

An English to Martian Dictionary!

(and some Mars Bars as gifts)

4 Likes

You will Minx… :wink: :hugs: