If you're planning a trip to outer space, what's a must have?

I’m wondering, do pens work in zero gravity?

2 Likes

@Tedc , Mars Bars !! :grin::grin::+1::+1:
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

Good question , hold that thought and I will let you know when i get back. :rofl:

A good towel and a good book.
My suggestion of course would be The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy although other less-useful alternatives abound.
:wink:

2 Likes

A comfortable bed - and Martin Shaw!

There are zero gravity pens that were invented for people who went into space.

Fisher Space Pen Zero Gravity Matte Black Rubber Finish (ZGMB)

Clean pair of underpants. :rofl:

My camera for sure, I’ll probably need clean underwear!

3 Likes

Welcome!
I do like a person with a good understanding of the important things in life, clean underwear being an excellent example.
:023:
Now could I perhaps interest you in a book on Vogon poetry maybe?
(The clue is in my screen name.)
:alien:

1 Like

I believe you was voted “Worst Dressed Sentient Being in the Known Universe” seven consecutive times. :rofl:

Considering my fear of heights. I would need someone behind me holding a gun to my head. Not even sure that would work. :hot_face: :hot_face:

2 Likes

Welcome Maree! Nice to see you posting. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

1 Like

A Rocket is a must have.

1 Like

It must be something humans do, I mean look at what they say about that Boris fella!
But it wasn’t too bad for The President of the Galaxy eh?
I mean it could have been worse.

2 Likes

lol A little something I forgot to mention in the OP. That would probably come in handy.

Welcome to the wacky world of OFC, Maree. As you can tell by this thread, at times it can get out of this world. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well, it’s not the worst offer I’ve had, but not the best either! Vogon poetry with no escape, what did I ever do to you🤣

2 Likes

But if you want me to be honest I would have to tell you that Vogon poetry is in fact the better option in comparison with having to listen to me sing.

You’re singing can’t be THAT BAD surely? I know mine can because even the Vogon’s plugged their ears. :rofl:

1 Like

:scream: You don’t scare me with your Vogon poetry and singing, I’ve got a friend who has self-published a novel

2 Likes