If a friend's partner made a move on you would you tell?

I remember sitting in the groups with those swift futile glances and half hidden smiles and nudges of the knee cap and that was only my labrador wanting to go out for a walk?

Hope you took him Gumbud
we don’t want any little puddles to slip up on :slight_smile:

exactly been walkin through puddles all my life - slippin and a slidin a flirt here a flirt there! what did Paul McCartney once sing " we can do it in the road" - everyone is doing it lets do it in the road?? to this day I have no idea why he wrote that song [the white album =double]

1 Like

Ooh, summer, l can’t agree with that. On the two occasions it happened to me, both were unexpected and out of the blue.
At no time did l encourage them
 Why would l? They were both married men! They belonged to somebody else. I have never been interested in married men. It’s wrong.

As Muddy, stated in her post, some men think they are ‘God’s Gift to women and they are not
they are just deluded!!

1 Like

I was playing a board game with a Lady once, we had an argument and she stormed off taking the game with her, I was probably deludoed. :grin: :biking_man:

So, it has happened to me on a few occasions. Mostly at braai’s and parties where the drinks are flowing etc.

I think alcohol makes people brave or silly (take your pick). I have this ‘look’ which says are you seriously kidding me! And that usually does the trick in an instant. They just walk away. No harm done.

100% off limits (no exceptions) are men who are married/separated/it’s complicated/open relationship statuses

because that’s just looking for trouble and heartache, and most importantly, they belong to someone else and it goes against my beliefs.

And no, I wouldn’t tell my friend or their partner what transpired.

It’s none of my business and I don’t know what’s going on in their relationship that prompted him to have a moment of misguided weakness. We’re all human.

I do remember one time I went out with my friend, her boyfriend and an elderly man
well I ended up having to much to drink, we went back to my friends house, I was sat on the sofa with the elderly man, I just happened to turn my head towards his, then he started to snog me, I can’t remember his age I was in my 50s I think he was in his 70s or 80s
I did snog him as well, my friends boyfriend took a picture of us snogging
I have no idea where that picture ended up.

I was so drunk that evening my poor son had to call the paramedics
who thought I was an alcoholic
I have never ever drank to that extreme since.

I second that!

@pauline3
I have that photo. :grin: :biking_man:

1 Like

he does pauline he showed it to me and all the other guys in our gang

did they have pampas grass in the front garden?

What is ‘pampas grass’ please?

Thanks Annie.

I had to google ‘swingers’ though

:exploding_head:

:sunglasses: :upside_down_face:

I learnt something today

:flushed:

It hasn’t happened, but if it did ,I wouldn’t tell, but he’d still be walking with a limp

1 Like

There is more Pompous Grass on here.

is it summat about smokin weed??

I didn’t know it had that significance. I think probably a lot of people who grew it didn’t either.