If a friend's partner made a move on you would you tell?

There is more Pompous Grass on here.

is it summat about smokin weed??

I didn’t know it had that significance. I think probably a lot of people who grew it didn’t either.

By the way folks my pink pampas grass is doing well it’s about a foot high now !

lets all go round to muddys and fiddle with the pampas’ss’ss’ss’ss’ss’ shush someone peekin through the pampas grass - oh it’s alright it’s muddy in her night affair??

The friends partner would need a fast bike, to make a move on me. :grinning:

I heard that you were having trouble getting your bike goin atm spittie - something about crossed wires ??

Absolutely.
Course not, enough misery in the world without deliberately adding to it.

Yep, Chinese product, market can’t get enough of em, been coming here for two years, after two years, no nationwide service/repair system, the manufacturer even hasn’t supplied technical product information to the dealers, what a shambles.

no time for romance in your life then?

There is always time, for an Easy Rider. :biking_man:

are we talkin about tandems ; two seater couches ; twin beds or just hayracks?? please bring ya own trannie!

No I wouldn’t. I’d handle it myself :018:

1 Like

Did somebody call ??

ehmm I think it was spittie - is bike has conkered out again and he needs a lift to the bookies?

Summertime, and the Riding is Easy. :biking_man:

No I wouldnt tell my pal but to be honest I probably wouldn’t have realised anyway…I would just think he was joking

I don’t joke Summer, I have no sense of humour. :roll_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

he’s right Summer whatya fink the EZ stands for?

No, I wouldn’t tell, that mean, think Marti Webb, Take That Look off Your Face. And she might think I was enjoying it, gloating or encouraged him.

Their relationship is between them and there’s no accounting for taste. If he is the unfaithful type, she’d find out soon enough, perhaps she already knows. And if she did end it, then I’d be there to pick up the pieces without any “I told you so”

What I would do is give him a dressing down he’d never forget pointing out what a despicable bit of low life he is and what a nerve he’s got to think I’d stoop to his level. Then I’d warn him I’ve got eyes on him and if he ever hurts her he’s in for a world of pain.