I went there, finally

Is that a radio controlled cat too ? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well spotted Smiffy, not much gets past you…
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

OK, it arrived! Good news and bad. Good news I bought 2x32gb cards for it. Bad news the 8gb card that comes with it no where to be found. Once I get everything charged up, and it gets light, I’ll go shoot some footage.

2 Likes

The only time I came across one was in the park and my dog was terrified.

Recently watched Salvation on Netflix (slightly futuristic meteor threatens the planet political drama) and it featured micro drones in the shape of insects so small they can buzz in and film you or pass information through air con vents or even kill someone. Creepy stuff.

I wonder whether that could be programmed to pick up your dirty socks and put them in the laundry basket? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Depending whether it’s a mere male Drone or Female one… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So you’ll be claiming for the missing memory card? By accepting your payment, a contract to supply was formed :yes:

1 Like

Yes, but the hassle of getting a card that cost that little not worth it. 2x 32gb was less than $10.00.

1 Like

Great I finally figure it out. Still can’t get it to work with my phone. When I hook it up via wifi I can see the picture on the screen, but I can’t get it to fly. Without phone I can fly it no problem. Soon as rain and wind go bye bye. We’ll give it another go.

4 Likes

Short test flight in between raining.

4 Likes

I like the avatar in the corner of the video. Is that yours?

1 Like

yep!

1 Like

@realspeed I won’t be using it except on hiking trips. Battery only last 10min. You get 2 but for 20mins of video you then have to charge for about an hour. Not really useful in the everyday. Glad I didn’t buy a more expensive one. :grinning: :grinning:

Does that ditch always have water in it? Looks very nice…

1 Like

Yes. The wall I was using for a launching pad is there in case it overflows. It’s called Harvard Gulch and is about 5 miles long.

Thanks.Gulch.That’s only used in the USA I think.They used to be in lots of Westerns.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I had to look on Google maps. LOL We just call it the creek. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

My socks usually walk to the laundry basket on their own Annie…
:flushed:

2 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t just use your phone to shoot some film off the balcony Danny…
:nerd_face:
Only joking… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
You don’t happen to know anything about ‘Diggers’ do you?

nope.

1 Like