I often wonder why my

My Topics are so popular, I bet you’d all miss me if I left,:joy::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

They are popular though…:joy::joy:…I don’t get many likes in them though, when I reply.:rofl::sweat_smile::joy::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

It must be my Charisma!!..:joy::joy::joy::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like
1 Like

I love your modesty Pauline :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…it’s being dealt with…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

Just a bit of fun…as a rule I’m a very modest person…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::star_struck::star_struck:

I wish there were a site rule about how many emojis you could use in a post. :icon_rolleyes:

2 Likes

I can understand what you are saying.

I feel the same way about the amount of nasty snide remarks I see on the forum at times…I’m a :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart: spreader…I have taken you off ignore, because I’m feeling the love for you…:wink::wink::wink:…I also know your little secret regarding me…I promise I won’t tell.:wink::wink::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

I said a :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart:…spreader Harbal…not a “ muck” spreader,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

Why does a box of frogs come to mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…who me “ insane” never…feel the :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart:…Muddy.

March Hare maybe. :biking_man:

1 Like

It’s august .

1 Like

:rofl::sweat_smile::joy::+1::+1:

Ok…last stop is Irony Central.

1 Like

:heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart:…is the key and more…:heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::wink::wink:

I bet Harbal has put me on ignore…:joy::rofl::heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

I can’t stop you from feeling love for me, Pauline, I can only advise against it. As for the secret: it’s not so little, and it’s not really a secret, but I won’t hold you to the promise not to tell.

I was going to include an emoji, but someone has used them all up, apart from this one. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Oh my darling, you have forgiven me for ignoring you, …I had to do it…but you came back for more of me…there is no pretence in that…May :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heartpulse:…reign in you :heartpulse:…xxx

I can see you frantically typing to me…under my post…I know you’re excited my love…I feel the same way…:heartpulse::joy:

I won’t ignore you, Pauline, my sense of duty to fulfill the role your conscience is failing to perform won’t let me. :innocent:

1 Like

You are such a sweetheart,:heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

Harbal, I will try and tone down my emojis, in fairness they are starting to annoy me.:heartpulse:

Knowing the amount of sincerity that goes into your comments of that kind, I am not in the slightest alarmed by it.