I often wonder why my

Happy Charismas :grin:

2 Likes

Harbal, this was meant as a fun topic.

If you don’t see my sincerity in other posts, I can’t help that, it’s not my mission to prove how sincere I am…but you are certainly entitled to your opinion…:heartpulse:

Perhaps not, but it is my mission to prove how sincere you aren’t. :001:

You have my blessing then, to prove how insincere I am,:heartpulse:…I look forward to that challenge,:heartpulse:

I have toned down on the emojis…much better on the eye.

Edit to add…Harbal it’s not my mission to prove to you how sincere I am…but I do challenge you to show me up for my insincerity’s.:heartpulse:

I am interested in how you will achieve this.:slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think this is the right thread to do it in though…maybe a pm…

If I offended you in any of the threads ,now that I have taken you off ignore, I’m sorry…my humour has a habit of getting me into trouble.

I probably should have been not so vocal…just my silly humour as usual kicking in…trying to make light of it…which was probably the opposite to how you felt…I can only apologise…

See, taking me off ignore is turning you into a better person already.

I can’t accept your challenge, Pauline, as it would commit me to putting more effort into the project than I feel able to. And it doesn’t really matter what I achieve, as it’s the taking part bit that I like the most. :slightly_smiling_face:

I did edit my post…I’m well aware of the taking part Harbal,:wink::wink:…May your fun continue…I just answered your post sincerely…

No, Pauline, no PMs.

Ok, best stay on topic then.:blush:

You are always editing your posts. It rather makes a nonsense of any replies you get to them. That’s perhaps another tip you could take on board now you are no longer ignoring my input.

Yes, I agree…I will definitely take that on board…:+1::+1:

I must say, this is all very interesting from a group dynamic point of view. You have both just lost your respective “sparring” partners, and so a new partnership is formed…this intrigues me, from a psychological viewpoint :smiley:

1 Like

Afghanistan comes to mind…

1 Like

Just started 2 threads, once again…they are popular,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl:

I wish I knew what it was…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

36 on one thread 15 on another…you got it girl.:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::heartpulse:

Hey RS I’m doing better than your Rhino vid…:joy::rofl: