I’m A Celebrity 2021 - Fans wanted more, and that's exactly what they will get

That was a hard trial and NB did well - sadly he’s been voted in for the next one … but, at, least, he’ll not be alone - FB will be with him, so we’ll see how she measures up. She was, of course, a Shrieking Girl in the original camp - I may need earplugs … :grinning:

Really? Looked very lame to me.

I did keep telling myself the rats and naked rats are lab rats and not sewer rats the snake was quiet . The worms and maggots were reasonably harmless but its the spiders and cockroaches i would find traumatic

1 Like

IIRC, the “bugs” round NB’s head were whip scorpions … :scream:

Ooh nasty could they still sting him ?

1 Like

Apparently not:

Even though they’re armed to the teeth with pincers, bristles, and mandibles, tailless whip scorpions aren’t dangerous to humans.

Not for the faint-hearted

:scream_cat:

1 Like

But confused. Isn’t Frankie supposed to be a singer?

I’m A Celebrity star Frankie Bridge was overcome with emotion after a brutal trial with campmate Naughty Boy, as she was left sobbing.

The trial saw them singing famous hits before having to down some disgusting drinks, including fermented eggs and pig anus.

However, the singer clearly struggled with the trial, bursting into tears when she got back to camp.

Frankie and Naughty Boy brought back 10 out of 11 meals for camp, with the celebs enjoying a meal that Simon Gregson put his own twist on after sneaking some salt and pepper into camp.

“Smug” Frankie got her come-uppance last night and she didn’t like it. Since the beginning of the series, FB has come across to me as a very immature person - she talks and acts like a self-obsessed teenage drama queen.

Apparently she has emetophobia. Ie a fear of being sick. Er, who doesn’t?

(Well, apart from people like me who have a medical condition which makes it part of everyday life.)

Well now the salt and pepper incident will have to be pulled up and a punishment will have to happen

I’m wondering what it will be .

I still love naughty boy

I’m beginning to wonder if these drinks really are what they say they are . Surely to drink liquidised anus or other liquidised gut stuff would cause food poisoning

Surely it’s a con , maybe a milky drink with bitters added

Your thoughts?

I suspect that the majority of the liquid is bland, but that it does have some claimed elements blended into them.

Leaving the castle, the oldest ever campmate told hosts Ant and Dec that she felt “emotional” but was looking forward to seeing her family. Asked whether she found it more difficult that she expected, she said: “Much harder. I psyched myself up, I was so prepared for it. I’d focused on why I was doing it and what I wanted to achieve… but it is hard. I’d watched it for so long and it’s about overcoming fear,” Arlene continued. “It brings out something in you and it brings out a lot of emotions and thinking about your life.”

Speaking about her friendship with Naughty Boy, she said: “I did look after him and we did have a bond… he’s a very special human being.” Probed on who she would like to win, she said: “It’s two - Naughty Boy.”

Good for Arlene … :+1:

Obviously, she wasn’t party to the whispering campaign started by FB & SS (of the Shrieking Girls) and passed on to AW, MT and DM (the Gullible Lads) … :neutral_face:

The best bit for me tonight was when SS heard that she was one of the two potential evictees (least popular campmates) - the look on her face was that of a sick parrot … :parrot:

By now, FB must be getting desperate for airtime and no doubt will be putting herself up for trials - the “teenage” drama queen will be shrieking and bawling incessantly … :022:

Next to go - Louise … :question:

The soap star - who plays Ian Beale on EastEnders - shocked fans when he mocked Naughty Boy ahead of his Bushtucker Trial.

Adam Woodyatt angered fans after he made a sly dig at Naughty Boy on tonight's episode

In tonight’s episode, Matty Lee joined Naughty Boy in the trial after he lost the Wishing Well challenge.

Their fellow campmates boosted their confidence before the challenge and did the usual pre-trial chant.

Later, Adam headed to the The Bush Telegraph room and revealed his own predictions ahead of the trial.

He said: "Sporty Boy is going to do alright – I’m not sure how Naughty Boy is going to do.”

The “snide and smug” comment did not go down well with fans who were quick to call him out.

I hope the smug git gets pushed off a cliff (with a safety harness attached, of course … :wink:)

In fact, Sporty Boy did badly then complained to the “Whisperers” that NB was playing to the camera … :roll_eyes:

The trial, which is Naughty Boy’s seventh so far in the ITV reality show, saw the pair having to work their way through four Las Vegas-themed games, winning stars as they went along.

The duo had to battle eating turkey testicles, being covered in castle critters, fishing around among snakes, and also getting covered in fish guts, offal and gunge to catch a large coin as they dropped from above them.

The duo managed to earn a total of six out of a possible 11 stars for their campmates.

Olympian Matt, who won the men’s 10-metre synchro gold with teammate Tom Daley in Tokyo this summer, said: “It’s good, it’s more than we did yesterday.”

However, he had a slight change of tune when he got back into camp at Gwrych Castle - and I’m A Celebrity fans couldn’t help but notice.

Chatting to Danny Miller and Frankie Bridge, Matty argued that it was a team effort before adding: “It’s interesting, he can turn his media thing on. Some people can just turn it on - he does when he’s in there.”

Danny replied: “I couldn’t, I just have to be myself.”

Earlier in the episode, Danny was seen pacing the castle quarters, muttering: “So boring, night after night. Boring, boring, boring,” after Ant and Dec revealed Naughty Boy would be taking on another trail.

But viewers are unimpressed by their behaviour.

What a bunch of “Whispering Gits” - the “Shrieking Girls” and the “Gullible Lads” … :roll_eyes:

Well, Kadeena went last night, which is a shame because she pulled her weight, kept her sense of humour and, AFAIK, never joined the “Whispering Gits” - still, she had the full experience, including a successful trial.

Tonight, it could be Louise or Snoochie or, maybe, Matty … :thinking:

Snoochie v Naughty - Snoochie out.

The day started off well for her when Louise was voted Camp Leader and she picked SS as Deputy, much to the chagrin of FB, whose fixed smile briefly dropped. FB got her air-time later in her trial - a very mucky one with questions - she did well and got 7 out of 9 stars.

Next out - Matty or Naughty.

'Good evening Prime Minister, for now' Ant and Dec take down Boris Johnson on I'm a Celeb over Number 10 Christmas party - Wales Online (video)

:laughing:

:laughing:

I like naughty boy I hope he stays in

I think David is so handsome and what a beautiful body . Hes kind too

I like Louise she is someone I would have as a friend

1 Like