I’m A Celebrity 2021 - Fans wanted more, and that's exactly what they will get

I watched on catch up so I was able to wizz through a lot of it…have to admit I think that trial was pretty gross there is no way I could have done that…

I can understand Naughty Boys frustration not winning with her bellowing her way through it next to him…He seems to have misunderstood the game though…its about winning not being kind to your fellow man…he comes over as a spoilt little boy with a mother complex not a naughty boy

Let’s see how it pans out when the groupss are merged

I dont believe it’s entertaining it’s pathetic. What’s entertaining about maggots rats and cockroaches it’s horrible.

It’s all about hasbeens, wannabes & the greed of money .

2 Likes

The TV presenter had a medical emergency that left stars terrified and saw medics scramble to Gwrych Castle, where the show is filmed.

Richard was taken by ambulance for treatment at a nearby hospital but is now “on the mend” sources revealed…

His scare came just a day after taking part on the show’s Kitchen Nightmares trial (1) - and hours after competing a group Bushtucker Trial with other celebs.

(1)

Ant McPartlin joked “that image will live with me for a long time” after watching TV presenter Richard Madeley slide head first into a sewer of rotten fruit and vegetables during a trial on I’m A Celebrity.

The Castle Kitchen Nightmares task saw the Good Morning Britain presenter hunt for 10 hidden stars in a kitchen “full of castle critters” after a public vote.

During the trial, rotten food was dumped on Madeley, who said: “That’s seven tons of fruit, I’ll never find a star in here. Oh, it’s freezing. Oh, this is really, really hard…there’s just no way of sorting the wheat from the [chaff].”

After searching in dark chambers for 10 minutes as fish guts and offal fell on him, the klaxon sounded with Madeley only managing to get four out of 10 stars, securing a meal of squirrel for the camp.

That trial was particularly difficult - Richard was only lightly clad and the “sewage” was extremely cold - some idiot had “double-knotted” the stars so that Richard was unable to release them with half-frozen fingers … :cold_face:

Posting online on Thursday, Madeley said: “I started to feel briefly unwell in the small hours of the morning and was taken to hospital as a precaution.”

He must now leave the show because he has broken its Covid safety bubble.

That’s a shocker … :exclamation:

I haven’t been watching it since the first day. Other things have taken over. Whether I will watch again depends if something else doesn’t come up or TV elsewhere is better.

Poor Richard I enjoyed his presence . What a shame

The 36-year-old DJ confided to Danny Miller: ‘That was difficult for me to eat. It’s not supposed to be rice pudding, it’s supposed to be rice that goes with beans.’

Although Naughty Boy admitted ‘maybe this isn’t the place to be passionate about cooking’ he still detailed his concerns over the meal in The Telegraph.

The musician fretted: ‘I don’t want to be the one who says it, I’m just being real, it’s not rice.’

‘If we’re having rice and beans, people would prefer to have rice and beans, not rice pudding and beans. I don’t know if I’m going crazy or overthinking.’

Not taking the criticism well, Frankie hit back: ‘You’re just coming into our camp and this was just what we did…’

Naughty Boy was very offended by the idea that the camp wasn’t equal and corrected Frankie for acting like he was an outsider, clarifying: ‘No, this is our camp. That’s wrong what you just said.’

The altercation baffled Frankie who wondered aloud: ‘How have I ended up in a discussion over something that’s…’ before Naughty Boy cut her off with: ‘It’s not your camp.’

Attempting to resolve the situation, Frankie said: ‘Don’t be like that,’ to which Naughty Boy shot back: ‘Don’t say things like you came to our camp.’

The Saturdays singer then walked away from the conversation altogether.

Meanwhile, Naughty Boy continued on saying: ‘Frankie said something where it just implied we just joined their camp.’

Outside the Main Camp area, Frankie said to Kadeena Cox: 'Why can no one talk about rice in here?! I can’t deal with it.

'I’d rather not have rice at this point. I just hate any confrontation. Now I’m like, “Oh my god, did I say something bad?” Now I’ve offended him…

‘Why am I talking about rice?! I’m someone who avoids confrontation at all costs. I just hate it. I don’t understand what the issue is.’

IMO, FB is an shrieking schoolgirl drama queen - if she’s challenged or can’t get own way then her best ploy is to burst into tears to get attention and sympathy.

I remember Carole Vincent in Big Brother 8 using exactly the same technique in cooking arguments in Big Brother 8 - it was then that I learned the psychological term for the behaviour but I’ve since forgotten it - if anyone knows, please remind me.

ETA histrionic personality disorder - personality disorder marked by one’s desire for attention and propensity for high emotions - this is the sort of term that I’m trying to think of.

I thought the Richard Madeley trial was impossible it was just too hard…have to admit it wasn’t entertaining for me so I’m just whizzing through it…I’m really not a fan of NB and he upset Frankie which wasn’t nice.

Will watch last nights episode later today as I record it . I’m wondering how Richard is I wonder if he was affected by the raw meats and got some kind of poisoning poor chap . I know hes a bit off the wall at times but hes kind and I like him . I’m sorry hes gone

1 Like

Is anyone else as bemused as me about Madely breaking the covid bubble? He would have been taken to a hospital, which one would assume involve being a covid bubble in terms of coming into proximity with anyone else.

Something’s not right about this story.

1 Like

ITV bosses are said to be worried about Naughty Boy, Dame Arlene Phillips and Frankie Bridge after the departure of Good Morning Britain host Richard Madeley yesterday.

Concerns have been raised for Dame Arlene Phillips who is the oldest campmate to ever take part.

The ex Strictly Come Dancing judge is on daily painkillers to help her, reports the Sun.

Bosses are also reportedly worried about music producer Naughty Boy who has found camp life difficult so far.

The star has been struggling with his mum’s diagnosis with dementia and has sought counselling to help him, it was reported.

Naughty Boy has reportedly spoken to a psychologist and has been given some liquid vitamins to take to ensure he is OK.

The Saturday’s star has also worried bosses as she has developed an unexpected rash in the camp, they said.

It has been reported that the star, who was seen in tears in last night’s episode, has been given a steroid cream to sort out the rash.

The stars have been given medical attention in a separate room away from their fellow campmates.

A source has told The Sun: "Spirits were already rock bottom at the start of the week with The Clink and Main Camp split.

"But there are growing concerns for Arlene who is really struggling and in chronic pain.

“She is being helped around by the likes of David Ginola and Naughty Boy and is looking really frail. It’s hard enough roughing it in the ruins of an old castle let alone at 78 years old.

“She is a trooper and wants to show everyone how tough she is. But there may come a point where the decision is taken out of her hands.”

An insider also told The Sun: "Naughty Boy is also having a tough time. He’s been speaking to the show’s psych team, led by Sandra Scott, on a specially set-up iPad to make sure he is staying upbeat.

“This is the longest he has been away from his mother since her diagnosis so they are keen to make sure he’s not spiralling quietly.”

The source added about Frankie’s rash: “No one is quite sure what’s caused it, but they hope the ointment will sort things out sharpish.”

Poor Frankie’s got a rash … :roll_eyes:

It’s not the same since they stopped going to the jungle. I haven’t been watching it any way since the first program.

I know they have the log burner but I bet its blinking cold in there . Arlene seems nice and well done I say but I wouldn’t put myself through all that

So, they’ve moved the celebs out of the castle for a day or two while they sort out damage to the set created by the storm.

The “set” is a real castle … I wonder what damage Storm Arwen caused … :017:

Maybe to the production equipment … :man_shrugging:

In a statement the show said: "Owing to technical difficulties caused by extreme weather conditions in the area, there will be no new episodes of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! this weekend (Saturday and Sunday).

Indeed it was:

It is understood that the production marquees at the Gwrych Castle site in Abergele sustained significant damage during the storm.

As a result, some staff have been evacuated from the site and only the essential crew remain at the production camp.

“Marquees” in North Wales in November … :astonished:

I lived just a few miles from Gwrych Castle for 7 years - winter storms were common and no local would “put a tent up” for protection from the weather … :037:

1 Like

The building may be a castle, but am pretty sure that “the set” will include temporary additions/structures within it.

1 Like

FRANKIE Bridge begged I’m A Celebrity bosses to wash her dirty knickers after the stars were removed from the castle – admitting they stank of fish guts and offal from the trials (1).

The Saturdays popstar, 32, was granted her wish from ITV bosses - the other 11 celebrities followed suit and were given permission to wash their dirty drawers in a I’m A Celeb first (2).

Earlier in the week Frankie, whose husband Wayne competed on I’m A Celebrity in Australia in 2016, raised eyebrows after admitting she’d sprayed her smalls with perfume (3) in a bid to keep them smelling fresh.

This “story” seems a bit odd … :017:

(1) AFAIK, Frankie hasn’t done a fish guts and offal trial.

(2) Surely, celebs washed their underwear in previous series.

(3) IIRC, perfume is a banned item in camp (4).

(4) Some of the “girls” appear to wear make-up, though.

Is Frankie not taking care of personal hygiene … :question:

AFAIK, there is no episode tonight, so all the celebs should be well-fed and their clothes should be clean and fresh for tomorrow.

I wonder if they’ve caught up with events and been re-briefed?

Production crew have been working tirelessly to repair the damage the storm did to Gwrych Castle.

ITV has confirmed it will be business as usual on the November 30 episode which will kick off at 9pm.

As revealed by a teaser trailer for the brand new episode, Kadeena Cox will attempt the Bed Chamber of Chills trial alongside Dame Arlene Phillips.

The pair will have to carefully manoeuvre 11 stars through a maze while lying down in a black box.

Evidently, neither of them will be laying alone in the box.

Hmmm … that trial could be an anti-climax … :neutral_face:

Can’t be anywhere as bad as that trial done a couple of days ago by Naughty Boy, or whatever his name is. So lame!!

I really like naughty boy . I laughed so much today at the Lords being covered in feathers . They are a double act those two

Well done naughty boy . Oh those big spider things on his head . Yuk

1 Like