I’m A Celebrity 2021 - Fans wanted more, and that's exactly what they will get

Well, Kadeena went last night, which is a shame because she pulled her weight, kept her sense of humour and, AFAIK, never joined the “Whispering Gits” - still, she had the full experience, including a successful trial.

Tonight, it could be Louise or Snoochie or, maybe, Matty … :thinking:

Snoochie v Naughty - Snoochie out.

The day started off well for her when Louise was voted Camp Leader and she picked SS as Deputy, much to the chagrin of FB, whose fixed smile briefly dropped. FB got her air-time later in her trial - a very mucky one with questions - she did well and got 7 out of 9 stars.

Next out - Matty or Naughty.

'Good evening Prime Minister, for now' Ant and Dec take down Boris Johnson on I'm a Celeb over Number 10 Christmas party - Wales Online (video)

:laughing:

:laughing:

I like naughty boy I hope he stays in

I think David is so handsome and what a beautiful body . Hes kind too

I like Louise she is someone I would have as a friend

1 Like

Good choices … :+1:

:slightly_smiling_face:

Naughty out.

Next out - Adam?

Bye bye naughty boy , you made me smile

I reckon David or Louise will win

1 Like

David’s probably ahead by a mile but, sadly, the Shrieking Saturday has an allegedly large fanbase so she’s in with a chance … :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m A Celebrity Betting Odds

I’m A Celebrity Winner

Unless, there’s a late surge for FB, the winner will be a King … :crown:

David should win . Hes handsome polite gentle and kind

2 Likes

Indeed he is … :+1:

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So, FB will now win … :man_shrugging:

Of course, “surges” happen … but … :thinking:

I forgot to watch it yesterday…im so surprised David was voted out i felt sure he would win…have to admit I haven’t watched it all this year …no idea who will win.

1 Like

Awww not David he would have made a perfect King .

Ahh well I’m over it now not really bovered

1 Like

I’m delighted that FB didn’t win and pleased that someone else did.

I still like the concept of IAC but the format of the show is now heavily game oriented with masses of adverts every few minutes.

Only Ginola kept me interested this year.

This is the 2nd year I haven’t watched, it just doesn’t have the same appeal to me in a castle as to a jungle. I understand many people still love it though.

I hope one day they can go in the jungle again.

2 Likes

I thought Simon would win, after all Corrie is more popular than Emmerdale, but I like Danny as well & he is better looking. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh Dear, Daveed didn’t look too happy, or was that just a pic of him showing when Danny was crowned?
I fast-forwarded Frankie Bridge when she was talking, that awful estuary accent, really grates! Smoochie spoke in the same way.
I think it lost a lot of viewers this year and some saying that Danny was playing the game.

Danny seemed a nice lad . So I’m ok with him winning.

Bring back big brother say I