I’m A Celebrity 2018

:mini::mini::mini::mini:

:023:Yay! Well done Harry & congratulations.:038::038::038:

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/sport/t31172.gif

Well done Harry.

Yup, deffo well done Arry!

What a fab bunch of slebs this year.

I.m glad Harry win but John did soooooo well too. They were both kings in my eyes

Well, that was a brilliant ending to an excellent series (apart from the persistent presence of the Shrieking Skull) … :038:

Those last three BTTs were truly dreadful, especially 'arry’s … :103:

The best man won without even trying, really - he was just himself, did his best and didn’t complain (too much … ;-)) … :041:

Holly is still, surprisingly, awkward in the studio but relaxed in the bush - perhaps, in the next series, when Ant is mooted to return and she is likely to be retained, Holly will be the bush “correspondent” … :115:

I only watched one episode but it’s nice to know somebody I’ve heard of won instead of all those shrieking wannabe celebrity nobodies who have probably had their five minutes of fame now.

Do they still eat living things on that show ?Not what I call entertainment.

Well done Harry!!

I agree well done Harry :slight_smile: I think at 71 he was an equal with the younger contestants when it came to completing tasks.

Harry seems a really nice down to earth chap .

So pleased…well done Harry

Now that this ridiculous programme is all over, can we now get back to some decent programmes again???

You watched every episode then?

I hope Holly returns next year, it 's lovely to see her relaxed in the bush.

Not bloody likely, I wouldn’t condescend to waste my time with such rubbish !!! I only know its all over, because I saw 'arry with his crown on a page of Huffington Post.

Ah, the Huffington post, much more entertaining and slightly less fake than I’m a celebrity. :-p

Then why have you bothered posting on this thread UJ? :lol:

Because now its alll over and there is a hole in the schedules, I’m hoping that it will be replaced with some decent programmes instead of the rubbish they offered us.

Not a good enough answer, IMO! :lol: