I’m A Celebrity 2018

If John Barrowman wins …Will he be king or Queen of the jungle?

I know…I will now go sit in a dark corner on my own for daring to say it :slight_smile:

Yup…agreed

It’s not been able he same for me either but I know it’s because I have missed Ant, for me personally Holly and Dec just doesn’t work and I found Dec trying to hard, he and Holly just don’t have that natural rapport, Ant and Dec simply bounce off each other

I have enjoyed watching Harry, John and Nick Knowles though.

Agreed … in some series, I enjoyed that rapport more than whatever the celebrities were doing … :slight_smile:

I got the feeling she was trying to set off a new rend, sexy skirts and bovver boots as I his was noticeable to me the whole show. I wanted her to wear some nice sexy shoes on occasion to complete the outfits

The cost of some of those boots was just ridiculous, I saw somewhere how much they had cost and I was like :shock:

Me too in fact I think the main reason I have always watched it is because of those two. I do hope Ant is back next year

Same here Mups…:039:…Morning Mups…

It started off exciting but I expected more from the celebs, and after the first week with laptop on my knee, I was beginning to spend more time perusing the forum than taking much notice of what was happening…Same old, same old…

They were all very nice, you might as well have filmed it down at my local ‘Darby & Joan’ the food was about the same…:surprised:

I want Holly to win, she was one of the reasons I tuned in most nights, and I thought her choice of clothes was exceptional…:smiley: And what a great pair of legs! But that’s probably the testosterone talking…:lol:

I always enjoy the banter with the film crew though…And I don’t think the bearded bloke in the cabin was as good as Kevin…

Latest Final odds:

Harry Redknapp 1/10

John Barrowman 10/1

Emily Atack 12/1

So the only “jockeying” is between John and Emily … :wink:

Well he did say he wanted to be the first ‘gender fluid’ person to win. I hope he cleans up after himself. :cry:

I didn’t think the cyclone was as good as other years. The camera works was terrible IMO.

i agree, her legs are winners. I would have voted for them if I could. :lol:

I think the humour has been great this year, both in camp and Dec.

A lot of it was played in slow motion, so there must have been lots of footage that the producers kept back … what was left wasn’t very exciting … :015:

Yes, the fun is watching them take a bashing, the slo mo killed that.

Tonight:

http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity

This is it - the last Bushtucker Trials of 2018 are upon us! Emily has one big challenge ahead as she takes on Fill Your Face (it’s the helmet full of bugs!)

holly /w… dont gel at all with dec -she waits all the time for him to say something funny ’ he used to bounce of ant ’ didnt need a auto cue’ think she misses her little buddy phil bck home - tbh I cant watch her -

tonite I hope anyone wins except the screamer -:frowning:

See that trial? Id be dead

No way could I do that, being closed in, and then bugs, id have a heart attack and die

Which one? Emily was shaking all during hers.

Couldn’t watch John’s. Yeuk.

John in third place…I didn’t see that coming…:shock:
Emily might be the surprise winner…

Ta daaaaaaahhhh!

Harry is King of the jungle. Yipppppeeeeee!

Well done Harry! :041::041::041: