I’m A Celebrity 2018

I’m A Celebrity 2018 starts on on Sunday, November 18, on ITV

The following stars (sic) are definitely heading into the jungle and some are already in Australia:

Sair Khan, 30, is best known for playing Alya Nazir in Coronation Street.

Anne Hegerty, 60, has been one of the quiz masters on The Chase since 2010.

Harry Redknapp, 71, is the former manager of Tottenham and West Ham.

Rita Simons, 41, is best known for playing Roxy Mitchell in Eastenders.

Nick Knowles, 56, is the host of DIY SOS and has been offered a six-figure paycheck to appear on the show.

Emily Atack, 28, starred in The Inbetweeners and hopes appearing on the show will boost her career.

Fleur East, 31, was a star on the X Factor 2014 and released the hit single Sax.

James McVey, 24, is a member of the band The Vamps and is set to bring sex appeal to the jungle.

Malique Thompson-Dwyer, 20, plays Prince McQueen in Hollyoaks.

All except Harry are unknown to me … :102:

1 Like

I love reality tv shows but I can’t watch this one, I just can’t stand the animal cruelty involved. It’s a shame they can’t do the show without harming animals because it’s a great concept.

I will watch the first one and see if it grabs me…Have watched most of the previous ones. Surely you know Ann Hegerty and Nick Knowles Omar?
Ann Hegerty is one of my favourite chasers with a brain and a good sense of humour, and Nick Knowles is hardly away from out TV screens these days…By the way…Who’s Harry Redknapp?..:smiley:

Why do you think they hurt the animals Julie?

I will watch the first to see how it goes. Actually, I will be in NY.
Oh well, I may take a look when I am back.

That’s what I tend to do … :wink:

No, never heard of them … :expressionless:

He’s a director at Southern Football League club Wimborne Town.

:lol:

I know 3 of them Love Anne Hegerty (the governess) lol and Harry RedKnapp and Nick Knowles…not sure wether I shall watch though as its all fixed up from the start whos going to get the air time and editing…

I know Harry Redknapp, he is really nice. I don’t follow football, but I have bumped into him in Sandbanks a few times.

I don’t think you can poor them over people without them getting hurt nor can you eat them alive without suffering.

Yawn :015::015::015:

I can’t stand Nick Knowles, I hope he gets voted off very quickly.

I find watching IACGMOOH an interesting exercise in observing human behaviour.

I know Harry Redknapp (cos his face scares me!) Nick Knowles, Fleur East and vaguely, Anne Hegerty.

I don’t watch any soaps so, l have no idea of who appears in them.

They are only insects Julie, Bear Grylls eats them all the time. We are very fortunate that we can nip down to the corner shop and buy food, otherwise we might have to eat them ourselves like some people in other countries have to to survive…Can’t say that I would be able to keep a Roo’s testicles down though…Errgggg…:wink:

That’s the main reason I watch it Meg. True colours seem to come out while living in the jungle and kept short of food, with some very surprising results…:shock:

Some people who you didn’t like turn out to be very nice and thoughtful, and others , who you did, turn out to be right bar stewards…:surprised:

I know Ann Hegarty, Sair Khan and Nick Knowles.

I really went off Tony Hadley after seeing him in the Jungle, I always liked him up to then but I found him a bit of a bully on the show.

Quite so Bob :slight_smile: some people I didn’t much like previous to their entering the jungle turned out to be really nice people.

I’m having trouble remembering what happened last year … :017:

I recollect liking Georgia because she was so good-natured (I think) but I seem to remember some male bullying (or was that another series :?:slight_smile: … :confused2:

Ha ha ha…I can’t even remember what I was doing yesterday Omah…:confused:

That’s about the same here, Queenie.

I’m not keen on Nick Knowles. I think he’s got a bit big headed over time.

A very good excuse to start wallpapering the back bedroom.