I have often wondered about pickled eggs!

Cheers luv,
I only work here part time till I get my chance on the X Factor coz I got a really good voice innit, me mum and gran says I could be be really big, and Wayne my man who is going to college to be a brain surgeon says I am a star.
I think the boss bloke has gorn into the church or sumfink
Luv ya babe…later…where’s Windsor is that in Greece like?
Amanda

This man’s finally lost the plot, Apricot. He’s gone stark raving bonkers.
Do you feel a tad guilty for tormenting him . . . . . Nah, neither do I. :lol:
I’ll get my vet to write another prescription for him tomorrow and see if that helps, shall I?

I thought he said he was considering joining a monastery…Will they have him???

Not now I shouldn’t think. . . he’s too far gone.

Then maybe he’ll be forced to give up his dirty habits! :mrgreen:

Aah, good thinking my friend. No dount Mrs.Rehab will be eternally grateful.

Well you could do, but quite honestly why should you waste earned money.I do think he well may be a lost cause.
It is dear Mrs REhab I feel pity for, bless her.:shock::shock:

Tried your recipe on Monday, Linda, scrumptious!! Will certainly make some more.:-D:-D

So glad you enjoyed them. I made some last week as well.

I think you’ve ALL lost the plot, to be honest.

:lol:

I used to be intrigued by the jar of pickled eggs as a child but have never summoned up the courage to ask for one. After reading this thread I now think eating one would be like my experience with jellied eels.

Can always try pickled onions instead - they’re fabulous with fish 'n chips!!!

If you like pickled onions, I’ve got a recipe for ya…

These are fabulous. This recipe makes a lot, but I scale it down and cut the recipe in half.

They are awesome nothing like some Dart’s, Beer and Pickled eggs,That’s Living the High Life.:lol:Never had a pickled Onion but I do love pickled jalapeno’s also,just add a little salt and down the Hatch.

Pickled onions are pretty yummy. If they’re done correctly. I have had some delicious ones and some nasty ones.

I used to like pickled onions but again I’d be embarrassed to ask for one in the chippy. See these as “boy snacks” for some reason and the chippy might give me a raised eyebrow look. It’s a bit different when you buy them in the supermarket and eat them in the privacy of your own kitchen.

I wouldn’t give a damn, I’d order them anyway :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:bloody brill…I have this mental image of you alone…in your kitchen…and on the table a large jar of pickled onions…with a fork…the curtains are closed…the door locked…the phone of the hook…the expression on your face can only be described as LUST…pure unadulterated LUST…the onions start to quiver…they know what is about to happen…:lol:

:lol: . . . Annie glances nervously over her shoulder, making sure there are no gaps in the curtains . . then steadies the kitchen stool as she sits gently down.
She looks admiringly as the kitchen light makes the vinegar sparkle invitingly, little seasoning herbs floating around happily completely unaware of what is about to happen.

Annie slowly reaches for the fork and holds her breath as . . .:lol:

LOL that’s hilarious !! (and eerily accurate!) :lol::lol: