I feel my age today

So, because I am staying in more (as we all are) I don’t go out everyday. I went two days without going anywhere. Well this morning I had to do my most hated chore. I had to go to the grocers. So I go to get ready and I can’t find my cell phone or mobile phone, if you wish. I looked everywhere. Then a friend of mine called and I could hear my phone, but I still couldn’t find the stupid thing. So I finished getting ready for the market and it rings again, only this time I am wearing my leather jacket. At this point I hung my head reached into my inside jacket pocket and answered my phone. To then have the battery properly go dead. This is going to be a Monday.

4 Likes

Sorry but I do feel this is necessary.

3 Likes

I’m sorry Danny but I laughed too

:rofl:

2 Likes

It is funny was even funny when it happened, :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Bet you weren’t laughing though.:smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

True the laughing came after the urge to throw the mobile across the room. The real feeling is expressed here.
annoyed-really-meme

6 Likes

Sounds like you’ve had a senior moment, welcome to the club. :grinning:

2 Likes

Most days I have ‘really’ moments todays was pouring blackcurrant juice into my coffee cup in place of milk. :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

My senior moment, I stepped into the shower with my eye glasses still on!

I kid you not!

:069:

3 Likes

Been in that club for a moment.

3 Likes

I do that all the time, but I also keep a toothbrush in the shower which I use to clean all the gunk, dead skin and whatever, from then. :smiley:

2 Likes

AHHH and there is the reason I wear a diver’s watch. Never been diving in my life but got tired of loosing watches to the shower, the pool, the river, ect. Not that I’m forgetful.

3 Likes

Good thinking !

1 Like

Don’t we all! The glasses in the shower used to be my forte - but I don’t need them now.
Other things? Well, I stuff my cargo pants with all sorts of things that I would otherwise forget. The door key, the face masks, cards, cash, poo bags, grocery bag, etc.

2 Likes

Your pockets sounds just like my handbag!!!

3 Likes

Let’s talk about the one I love. The one that used to have my wife rolling on the floor. That is looking endlessly for your glasses, when they are on top of your head. I plead guilty. Worse time was three weeks ago when I was looking for my eyeglasses and I got frustrated and started to rub my eyes. That’s right presto I was wearing them. :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like

:joy:

I almost fell off my chair !!!

:laughing:

1 Like

Truth is things like that and others I think I entertain myself more than anything. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I can’t argue with you there!!!

I bet you didn’t find it funny at the time though!

1 Like

Actually I have had people look at me strange because I do. I left about a month ago to do some hiking and photography. When I walked out of my house and proceeded to my car I stopped and started laughing. My neighbor looked at me with that strange you wanna share smile. I just waved her on. I had left without any of my photography gear, except my tripod which was in hand and I didn’t have my car keys. I get rushed and things go awry. :exploding_head: :exploding_head: