I don’t like football

Well that was pretty painless, I managed to avoid it all day and until I got to work this morning.

I have to ask are Italy going to be the new Germany.?

On the game we were good for a few minutes.
Southgate never has much of a game plan and it showed last night.
4 subs were introduced but like the previous game he realised he had sent on the wrong player (why does that not surprise me.)
The 3 that stayed on for the penalties all missed.
(Now why did that not surprise me.)

But not to worry things are starting to look up.
The Queen will give out her awards to the squad Southgate may even receive a Knighthood or something like that.

Plus we only have to wait another 55 years before we get to another final.

Well, I guess none of us will be around to see it.

I’d have been happier to see the Union Flag flying everywhere but it looks like we’re all divided now. :frowning:

With the covid spreading like wildfire again through the crowds all shoulder to shoulder there probably won’t be many of our grandkids to see it either.

I am assuming that by football, you mean soccer, however it doesn’t matter. There are only 2 sports I can stand Baseball(but only if it’s live) and the Olympics. The Olympics is the only sport I watch televised. I don’t know why, but sports I really don’t get the attraction. As a photographer, I love sports because I love stop action photography, but could careless about the outcome.:slight_smile:

Strictly speaking the Olympics isn’t a sport. It’s a gathering in which athletes compete in different sports.

Yes we mean the game that is called soccer in the USA and a few other countries. To most of the countries in the world it’s football as opposed to American and Aussie Rules football.

Oh dear oh dear……the pedants are alive and well it seems

Sorry will try to be more specific in the future. Still the only televised sporting Events I care for.

Consider yourself TOLD! Next time you transgress it will be the naughty step :shock:

This afternoon I saw a horrific video of football hooligans at Wembley last night. The people were trying to get in who didn’t have tickets and the ticket holders where kicking the living daylights out of them. I saw one poor lad on the floor and being kicked in the head by three different men, what the hell is wrong with people, one would murder someone over a ruddy football ticket because after all, numerous kicks to the head could quite possibly kill someone, even one blow like I saw could have killed him.

I know some were wrong to try get in with no tickets but good lord, I was speechless when I saw that video, humans behaving like wild pack animals

I don’t understand why they don’t just have the penalty shootout first then the fans can beat each other up for the rest of the 80 minutes.

No but they do enjoy grabbing each other’s tackle. :shock:

That’s why I never enjoyed playing rugby at school, all that sticking one’s head between sweaty buttocks didn’t appeal to me. :lol:

D. Man!

Although I would be happy to join the Ladies’ team. :wink:

They wouldn’t. :twisted:

Says everything you need to know about soccer fans:

Saw that last night Bruce, don’t it just sum it up.

I couldn’t have said it better Brucy??
Exactly how l feel !!

Donkeyman!