I Can’t Stop Laughing. According To This Chart, l Am Upper-Class! What Are You?

To be honest I’ve always been a bit of a toff, I only come on here to see how you little people live… :rofl:

This seems a good moment to drop in that classic old sketch
with John Cleese and the Two Ronnies.

I know my place

2 Likes

I’m so delighted!!!

I always thought I was a scruffbag, living in a not too clean house in need of decorating with threadbare carpets and worn out furniture, now I discover I am posh. Should I put a notification in the local paper?

Well if being mucky is the posh qualification…count me out I’ll stay common as muck…ha ha!.. bit of a contradiction there :slight_smile:

The difference between scruffy rich and scruffy poor is a farm with a hundred acres

Where there’s muck there’s brass

Oh dear, does that mean I’m not posh after all, do I have to go back to being a scruffbag in a shabby house?

I know my place: The lowest of the low; trust level 0. :slightly_frowning_face:

Aawwwww, but take heart, you’re an Aficionado!!!

Does anyone else think as I do that all these terms are total cobblers?

I mean what idiot ever thought them up in the first place?

I think the whole Class System is a load of cobblers and I don’t take any notice of it, to be honest.

I just take people as I find them, whether they have Titles /money / land / posh accents or not.

1 Like

What have you got against honest shoe makers/repairers?:grin:

1 Like

Yes, I think it’s all a load of cobblers, and saying so is partly the reason why I haven’t got a trust level.

Well that’s the other part of the reason why I haven’t got a trust level. I implied who I thought that idiot was.

Well what do you expect ?

I expect to be terminated. :027:

1 Like

I said terminated, Muddy, not EXTERMINATED. :grimacing:

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That gave me pause for thought.
Which do I find the most scary: Daleks or Borgs?
(Or Marge?)

1 Like

I’m definately Lower Class.

AAAaaarrgh!