I Can’t Stop Laughing. According To This Chart, l Am Upper-Class! What Are You?

According to the chart contained in this article…l am upper class because my house is a bit shabby, frayed and unkempt and l have a simple doorbell.

Those with clean, neat, pristine houses and have a chiming door bell are deemed ‘lower class’.
There are more observations contained in the chart.

Of course, it’s all a load of rubbish but it did make me laugh!

How did you do?

1 Like

Hi

I am most definitely Lower Class.

I am happy with that.

1 Like

Well I don’t have conversations about M&S, so I have no class at all! :joy:

1 Like

What a load of bloody cobblers

4 Likes

Completely agree, total bollox!!! :rofl::rofl:
But it did make me laugh!
I’m a total mixture, but I agree with some of the terminology ~ lunch, pudding ~ yes summer, a mongrel :grin:

2 Likes

I’m not sure about Theresa May, she looks like a DM reader!

1 Like

I’m a mix of all that stuff but I have no illusions about myself … I’m a mongrel and definitely not upper class… thank goodness

3 Likes

I’ve got a Coffee Machine and a Cafetiere (sp). How cool is that! :icon_cool:

1 Like

How dare they suggest that my border collie is lower class he’s definitely upper class and I only lack the acres to match him !

1 Like

One thing that struck me was the issue of peas. Apparently, a superior human being eats them from the back of the fork, while an inferior one would scoop them up with the concave of the fork. To me, this isn’t a matter of class, it is one of common sense. Why on earth devote any time and effort into acquiring the skill of balancing peas on the back of a fork? What is the benefit, other than to give you a misguided ground for claiming it somehow makes you better? The trouble is, if you refuse to struggle with trying to make peas stay on an upside-down fork simply to demonstrate that you refuse to participate in this silly class system we have, you are still letting your behaviour be dictated by it. So, given that you can’t escape the class system nonsense, you may as well make life as easy as possible for yourself, and just eat your peas with a large spoon.

2 Likes

Common as muck you, aren’t you? :joy: And its petite poi, not peas.

3 Likes

I certainly like to think so, but I wouldn’t go round shouting about it, for fear of looking like a snob. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

You will if you go around brandishing a large (silver) spoon!

3 Likes

Petit pois ………
Titchy peas .

2 Likes

:joy:

That’s me told!

3 Likes

Mangetout, preferably; you can just stab the buggers.

1 Like

The English translation for that is “eatall”. No wonder they call it Mangetout. Can you imagine asking for some eatall to go with your mash?

2 Likes

I can imagine it, but I probably would do it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A runcible one, of course!

2 Likes

Yes, a runcible spoon.
to eat peas by the light
of the moon, the moon,
to eat peas by the light
of the moon. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes