6 Likes

I told her in no uncertain terms, I’m NOT sleeping in THAT! :point_down:

5 Likes

Certainly has Seen better days that one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

A Barn from 1600s

4 Likes

Being so old it is bound to have Seen Better Days :slightly_smiling_face:

heres another des res and car to go with it …

4 Likes

Farm buildings stay on the farm forever. Very rarely are they demolished. Left to the elements.

1 Like

5 Likes

I wonder what is holding it up, it’s contents? :grinning:

:rofl: maybe!
I only had a few moments to capture that pic as we cruised along the canal - but I would have loved to have seen someone try to open that leaning door and walk into that shed!

1 Like

Probably has seen many storms. How many more will it be able to stand before the inevitable happens?

1 Like

seen in Lisbon

5 Likes

Abandoned?

presumably

1 Like

3 Likes

Many sections of cemeteries are neglected leading to them having Seen Better Days :icon_sad:

This tractor used to belong to my brother.

5 Likes

Rust is starting to become the predominate colour there.
I worked on a farm 30 years ago. The owner had a tractor which sat in an exposed shed for more than 40 years, unused.
One day she decided to try and get it stated. Out came a spray can of WD-40? Fresh petrol went in.
After about 8 attempts the engine spluttered into life and we were able to use it as if it had never sat there for so long. Rather amazing when one thinks about it.

1 Like

This was taken about ten years ago, the shop was obviously undergoing a refit at the time. The contemporary fascia had been removed revealing a little piece of social history. I wonder what this shop actually looked like in it’s day, the people that shopped there, how they dressed, how they lived…fascinating.
Incidentally, The River Tyburn winds its way under Marylebone Lane which explains why it isn’t straight, unique in the west end.

6 Likes

Located at Virginia Water, Surrey.

6 Likes