How would you react if many Spaceships landed on Earth?

@Bretrick IF another life form did exist and was able to make it’s way here, then their intelligence would be far superior to ours, so for me it would be just a case of waiting to be informed of their intensions. Hopefully, our defence forces would not be openly hostile towards them or they might become hostile in return. It will only take one completely deranged nutter such as Trump to rear up on his hind legs and we could all be toast :boom::bangbang:

2 Likes

I think I’d close all windows and doors eat an extra kitkat :flushed:
Seems the most sensible thing

3 Likes

I think they would head for shroppy first :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Someone has been watching “V”. I have the DVD’s & watched the series when it was aired, scary it was.
V (2009 TV series) - Wikipedia

What would I do, well depends where they landed & what they looked like, if close to my house I’d check them out with my binoculars, then make an acessment from the observations. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi

20 years ago you would have been absolutely right, the primary target in the event of a first nuclear strike was just to the west of Shrewsbury, this was closed in 2003.

In Shrewsury itself, Headquarters Western Division was a mile from the town cwntre, it was finally closed in 2014 and the main 19th Centuary buildings have been converted into expensive flats and the rest demolished and is being built on now…

The third target was a hardened signals base next to the Town Centre which is now a Vets.

I don’t think the little green men will be arriving soon though.

1 Like

[

RAF Menwith Hill

](RAF Menwith Hill - Wikipedia) :open_mouth:

1 Like

They may have done a recce.

The images in this article look like mini worlds to me.

1 Like

Unless it landed in my back garden, which is unlikely as it’s not a very big garden, I wouldn’t get a look in. I’d just have to suffer experts, politicians, scientist, more experts talking about it on TV.

4 Likes

No need to feel concerned at all. We have Superman, Captain Marvel, The Hulk, Batman, Trump, Biden and so many Super Heroes to protect us. If they should fail there’s always my wife. Be afraid you ten legged aliens, be very afraid!

1 Like

Will there be a vaccine available?

1 Like

Lol Let ‘em have them. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I would politely ask if they would take the Woke and Pc brigade along with some Mp`s when they leave.
And if they agree,i would invite them over for a full English Sunday roast followed by a home made apple crumble and custard.
WIN WIN. :grinning:

It’s when they begin offering and handing out SOYLENT GREEN BISCUITS that I’d really start to get worried. :waffle: :waffle: :waffle: :waffle: :waffle: :laughing:

Oh no, no, no - they should leave the folk who are Awake and take the Sleepwalkers with them!
They can take Farage, Rees-Mogg and several former Prime Ministers who are doing nothing useful but still sponging off the State! :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: :rofl: if you say so Boot,you do have a very good point i must say so :grinning:

2 Likes

Klaatu barada nikto

1 Like

as the owner of a very large unused spaceship parking lot I would be rubbing my hands with glee?

6 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :thinking: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: I get the impression that some of you may have never seen or have forgotten the movie “SOYLENT GREEN” ??

So here is a brief reminder…

And we won’t mention what Soylent Green is actually made from… :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

But the way we’ve been steering this planet of ours maybe we’re closer to finding out ??? :scream: :scream:

3 Likes

It’s not too bad down here so far. There’s only four out on the common.

2 Likes

Not bovvered…got a minder, great with kids too :+1:

4 Likes